backbone

can a moderator please explain to me why taffy's post has to have a picture of a rifle in it next to the deer for the picture and post to be deemed ok ??? next time i go ferreting do you want a picture of the ferret and nets i used to catch the rabbits ??? it seems to me that we as hunters have to justify and prove to everybody else what we are doing is legitimate ...WHY ??? if some anti out there isnt happy with what somebody says on these hunting forums then prove otherwise ... its not for us to prove we are in the right ..... stand up and be real men and get some backbone and if the anti's dont like it tough shit stop rolling over and letting them kick you in the balls ..........

Guest nitevision

no offence to you mate,can only agree with what you have said,but this was all coverd a few week ago,i and others had pics removed,and then this sites stance on pics was made clear :11: they dont want any pics that may involve anything illegal,cause the site is very important to them and they dont want it shut down by the powers that be,using words like backbone is a waist of time on here.

no offence to you mate,can only agree with what you have said,but this was all coverd a few week ago,i and others had pics removed,and then this sites stance on pics was made clear :11: they dont want any pics that may involve anything illegal,cause the site is very important to them and they dont want it shut down by the powers that be,using words like backbone is a waist of time on here.

everything was done legally mate thats my point ... why should we have to prove that ??? if somebody dont like it then prove otherwise ...... BACKBONE ooooo a dirty word ..........

Look is it not plainly obvious, whats the point in creating hassle all the time, backbone my arse.......common sense more like....why don't we all make up a story and we will never be in bother because people have to prove it, look officer I found this otter/badger/deer/fox on the road and it errrr fell into my dogs mouth... :no:

How many times do we have to keep posting about this, do you want it splashed all over some daily rag????

ps nitevision stop being a little arse lick and get some proper dogs you crazy fool :censored:

why would this be splashed over any local rag ... we whent out shot and tracked three deer why do we have to prove any of that ... for fucks sake the antis have dished out enough shit at us over the last few years and now we have to prove what we post on here aswell ... ian take a long hard look ... you are restricting and alieniting quality posters and posts .... nobody can shut this site down because of something somebody posts .... lets just get back to how it used to be and f**k the tree hugging brigade .... NAD YES LIKE I SAID GET A BACKBONE ..........

Look whats the point, your obviously not willing to listen....neither are most people it seems...why are we in this postition in the first place....if theres nothing wrong with it, do an article including the images about the night and ask harcombe to stick it in EDRD see what feedback you get...

WELL SOCKS ,

MY FIRST GUT REACTION TO ALL THIS IS F.you.C.K THE ANTIS ,

HOWEVER SINCE ALL THE S.H.I.T IN THE LOCAL RAG ABOUT THIS FORUM ITS MEMBERS AND SNAREING I THINK ITS ONLY COMMON SENCE , AFTER ALL SNAREING IS A LEGITIMATE FORM OF CONTROL ............. YET THAT b*****d ANTI NEWSPAPER MADE IT OUT TO BE SOME SORT OF FETISH CARRIED OUT BY WIERDOS , PAR FOR THE COURSE WITH THIS NEWS RAG :censored: ........... TO BE HONEST , IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT WE DO SOCKS , THE GUTTER SNIPES WILL TWIST WHICH EVER PHOTO OR STORY THEY CAN TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE :no:

ALL THE BEST DUCKWING ;)

Guest ROOSTER

CAN SEE BOTH SIDES, BUT IF WE HIDE OURSELFS AND WHAT WE DO AWAY WE WILL LOSE WHAT LITTLE WE HAVE LEFT, IM NOT GAY NOR DO I HATE GAYS BUT THEY CAME OUT OF THEIR CLOSET FIGHTING AND AND TOOK THE FIGHT FOR RIGHTS TO THE PUBLIC AND THEY GOT MORE RIGHTS THAN THEY EXPECTED BECAUSE LIKE SOCKS SAID THEY WANTED THEM RIGHTS THEY BELIEVED THEY WERE OWED THEIR RIGHTS AND THEY SHOWED PLENTY OF FIGHTING SPIRIT TILL THEY GOT SOME RIGHTS.WE OFTEN RIDICULE THEM BUT THEY SHOWED MORE FECKING BOTTLE THAN US TOUGH GUY HUNTERS.

Edited by ROOSTER
Look whats the point, your obviously not willing to listen....neither are most people it seems...why are we in this postition in the first place....if theres nothing wrong with it, do an article including the images about the night and ask harcombe to stick it in EDRD see what feedback you get...

Ian!!!!!

wer'e in this position because a minority of our own majority!! listen to feckin scaremongers and end up capitulating with our advesaries. We walk right into the antis hands by giving them what they want!! By hiding in the shadow's and not showing pictures of dog's in a working situation, is right up their street!! Every time a thread about working dogs with half decent and legal photo's appears its deleted why!!! (cos, people don't want to rock the boat and that in my humble opinion as well!! is being spineless)

Darcy!! has recently written articles and supplied pictures for the The Scottish Association for Countrysports,members magazine, on Terrier/Lurcher work and we've published without any problems. Why is it allright for similar articles and photo's to appear in our magazine (where they're very much appriciated and enjoyed but not on a hunting site like this!!!!!!!!!!!! Victory in any battle has an element of divide and conquer and its very obvious recently! that an element of divide and conquer is creeping in!! in this situation. You can't tell a sensible and knowledgeable group of people with a passion for their way of life, what is best for them!1 thats exactly what Blair and his minions do and its equally resented :angry:

I also have no doubt the way this thread is going it will soon be deleted as well?? :no:

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom
if in doubt you could always use somthing to add a gun i think photo shop is a good one :hmm: . ime sure someone out there knows how to use it :D

it would be nice bullsmilk if we seen a a hunting pic from you ... photo shop or not .... i have seriouse doubts about you and why you are on a hunting forum ??????????