Well I've been a fan of both 6.5 x55 loads i have tried (139+156sp's) in 3 rifles usually grouping under an inch at 100m's.

Tried some 55 gr/sp's in the 22 250 and what can i say 1/4 inch group and have shot it out to 400yards.

Excellent stuff and I got it at a tenner a box. Rang my supplier up and put another 100 away. :clapper:

Edited by john robbo

PPU ok most time, sometime is bad batch & head slight damage, & no group, up ,down is all over like from auto. Most time -40/50mm groups @ 150mtr, is good for hunt. Is very good brass for reload. I reload some x10 :icon_eek:

Edited by clint

Well I've been a fan of both 6.5 x55 loads i have tried (139+156sp's) in 3 rifles usually grouping under an inch at 100m's.

Tried some 55 gr/sp's in the 22 250 and what can i say 1/4 inch group and have shot it out to 400yards.

Excellent stuff and I got it at a tenner a box. Rang my supplier up and put another 100 away. :clapper:

Great price John i bought a couple of boxes .22-250 Normas sps today £32.00 a box they were all I could get my hands on.

Definatetley have a look for a ppu supplier

Great price John i bought a couple of boxes .22-250 Normas sps today £32.00 a box they were all I could get my hands on.

Definatetley have a look for a ppu supplier

Went and picked the other 100 from the same batch from the shop yesterday £50.

Also some more 6.5x55 156gr RN SP.which were different batch checked them same zero and 3/4 inch group at 100m's

Also had 1 shot at small peice of chalk at 274 m's rangefinder said allow 43cm drop corrected aim and bang TALC.

Edited by john robbo

I use the stuff in

55g SP .223

90g SP .243

150g SP .308

I am fortunate they all perform perfectly well enough in all my rifles for field work, some are not so lucky, a pal with a Rem 700 .308 gets 3-4 inches where as EXACTLY the same batch and box groups 1" in my Rem 700 .308 SPS without a lot of trouble.

There is better ammo out there for sure (at a price) but it's still down to what your barrel can deal with, all my rifles like this stuff and I'm happy enough with it! :thumbs:

Seems more than a bit short on supply for the last few months though, with delivery dates forever slipping :hmm:

Seems more than a bit short on supply for the last few months though, with delivery dates forever slipping :hmm:

They had an expolosion in the factory and it halted production.

Kranks had a shipment recently so ask your dealer they are in stock now.

i read that when i done a search, also a guy said they burned rather dirty. did you find this when you used them mate ?

col.

i read that when i done a search, also a guy said they burned rather dirty. did you find this when you used them mate ?

col.

not at all but i clean my barrels every 20-25 rounds so never gets time to built up.

col.

All powders/bullets have their own characteristics, some are dirtier than others.

I notice a little more muck in the moderator with PRVI than some ammo, but mine are all Predator 8's, which get a clean each outing, as does the rifle, so it just isn't an issue.

Define dirty?????????, I have known better and I have known worse, it's not a particularly dirty round in my opinion.

ATB!

I have E-mailed Kranks for a local supplier and they gave me Edinburgh shooting supplies .

I go into edinburgh fairly often so it would be handy to find this company ,but ive googled it and saked a load of guys in that area and nobody has any idea where they are .

Anybody got any idea about Edinburgh shooting supplies or even a PPu supplier in Scotland.

Cheers all Hoolit