lets see your beddy cross people ??

100_0217-1.jpg The mother to my pup and lurcher lass es.My mate had the bitch gave to him [bANNED TEXT] it was 18 months old by a chap who got it for his lad but couldent look after it so he said the bitch despite its soft looks is an absouloute nightmare with cats causing my mate a few problems .I am led to believe it was bred up manchester way.atb dell

100_0217-1.jpg The mother to my pup and lurcher lass es.My mate had the bitch gave to him [bANNED TEXT] it was 18 months old by a chap who got it for his lad but couldent look after it so he said the bitch despite its soft looks is an absouloute nightmare with cats causing my mate a few problems .I am led to believe it was bred up manchester way.atb dell

nice looking bitch. dose he work it? if so whats it like? thanks

Hes out everday day as hes retired now and the bitch catches him rabbits [bANNED TEXT] hes mouching about he says hes had better dogs but carnt fault the bitch barring its obsession with cats wich has nearly made him get rid of her on a couple of occasions.

Hes out everday day as hes retired now and the bitch catches him rabbits [bANNED TEXT] hes mouching about he says hes had better dogs but carnt fault the bitch barring its obsession with cats wich has nearly made him get rid of her on a couple of occasions.

at least u know it will tackle foxs :thumbs:

at least u know it will tackle foxs :thumbs:

Thats not always the case with some lurchers but not with this one. :thumbs:

100_0304-1.jpgMy beddy/grey x non ped whippet bigland boy.Its been a pain in the arse as a pup but now at 18 months is a pleasure to own.atb dell

i have a half brother to this bitch, bigland boy to a pedigree whippet bitch, he has a good prey drive, good dog on fox day or night and SINGLE handed, hes never let me down to be honest, good dog to mark an earth too, the only thing wrong with him he has to be kenneld on his own and isnt trusted round pups.

atb fen...