just waitin on them to mate, paul was talkin about it the other neet was a canny do last time mate, but av got nee sloe gin left mind lol, would love to get the pup up there mate,

atb.....paul

you'll have to get some brewed up paul.lol..im fed up wi buckfast..lol tell the lads i was askin for them mate

and iv no idea hitcher i just know it was in good order wi a good layer of fat round its back and backend so some of thats getting kept for burgers

they'll be in hard antler next month barry ...as for the rest of your question..no chance.lol...

I have Sika stalking in the Peebles area and there is a field with a 20 odd Sika on it surrounded by forest .......... i would not shoot them in the field as it is not stalking IMHO.

A bit of poaching going on as well!!!!

its a shame that but you should have known when they were out of velvet then eh... :whistling:

they'll be in hard antler next month barry ...as for the rest of your question..no chance.lol...

I have Sika stalking in the Peebles area and there is a field with a 20 odd Sika on it surrounded by forest .......... i would not shoot them in the field as it is not stalking IMHO.

A bit of poaching going on as well!!!!

its a shame that but you should have known when they were out of velvet then eh... :whistling:

Just winding you up re "velvet".

Hopefully we catch up with the culprits soon lol...........

well if you need any help let me know im your man.you can blind fold me and take me there...lol :whistling: