ANOTHER SHOVEL

Guest AngelicAcid

Guest AngelicAcid

Just been looking about, and found this on Amazon, there are a few others as well, but this seems to be a decent bit of KIT, and a handy sized Nose as well.

shttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-10874-Forged-Shovel-T-Handled/dp/B0034BAHYG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=diy&qid=1278451445&sr=1-2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if its a red colour with handle and head end on the poster shovel def worth cutting handle off and welding piece on top chap i know got 1 done the same bloody good tool takes loads of stick

i got al my shovels fro old military surplus store near me all bull nose shovels and trencher plus got a small bull nose only about 2 and half to 3 ft long ideal mooching tool put thin rope through hole in top of shaft loop around the face and put over shoulder bargain for a couple of quid

i got al my shovels fro old military surplus store near me all bull nose shovels and trencher plus got a small bull nose only about 2 and half to 3 ft long ideal mooching tool put thin rope through hole in top of shaft loop around the face and put over shoulder bargain for a couple of quid

YOUR MOOCHIN TOOL SOUNDS IDEAL... ANY PICS OF IT?

Guest hunterside

YOUR MOOCHIN TOOL SOUNDS IDEAL... ANY PICS OF IT?

the 3 foot type comes of a army land rover i think very handy.

Just been looking about, and found this on Amazon, there are a few others as well, but this seems to be a decent bit of KIT, and a handy sized Nose as well.

shttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Draper-10874-Forged-Shovel-T-Handled/dp/B0034BAHYG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=diy&qid=1278451445&sr=1-2

i got a little silverline one off ebay 5.99 all in,wooden handle decent round nose with foot plate,reckon it would be ok on shallow dig and fits in ya coat ok,better than nowt for mooching