a bad grouping !!!

hi ph1

i have had the same with a couple of mine in the past try a few different pellets like the fx 177 or 22 or bisley mags as some air arm pellets really dont suit the aa guns hummm bad i know but true depending on cal as well try the falcon A plus pellets both 177 or 22 both cals are very good and flat shots to plus give the barrel a clean through too as for the barrel unless it has had a good bang on it should be ok buddy and wash and lube the pellets too it will help keeping the barrel clean to check out zini's vid's on youtube how to wash and lube your pellets matey :thumbs:

shay

i hope this helps buddy

Hi all as many of you i have a fue guns but my beloved TX200HC is grouping realy badly atm. I know its not the scope because i have tried other scopes on it. I was thinking my gun just might not like air arms pellets or could it be the barrel.

Thanks ph1 :thumbs:

hi PH1

when was the last time you cleaned the barrel? if you know its not your scope!

if it has been performing well with AAF then maybe the barrel needs a clean!

i used to own AATX200HC

and had great results ! with AAF but Evey barrel is different! try cleaning it buddy then,try again

it cant be your stance as you had good groups before .so clean it with a good pull through kit

and let us all know how you get on! :thumbs:

PS you haven't by any chance! knocked your scope!

regards

davy

hi ph1

i have had the same with a couple of mine in the past try a few different pellets like the fx 177 or 22 or bisley mags as some air arm pellets really dont suit the aa guns hummm bad i know but true depending on cal as well try the falcon A plus pellets both 177 or 22 both cals are very good and flat shots to plus give the barrel a clean through too as for the barrel unless it has had a good bang on it should be ok buddy and wash and lube the pellets too it will help keeping the barrel clean to check out zini's vid's on youtube how to wash and lube your pellets matey :thumbs:

shay

i hope this helps buddy

I will try some more pellets :thumbs: