Heres my bitch 6month's old

Ok here's my frist lurcher!!! A bitch I got her at 3 monthes old and for £30 note's as the young lass wanted some green stuff to smoke!!

She's now 7 months on the 16th 22inch TTS

But she had some problem's when i got her

1 she was very handy at nipping

2 she had hair loss!!

i am plzed to say the nipping has gone + The hair has been sorted well almost as its still growing in!!

she's good with the dummy two throw's and she had it sorted out she's a bit deaf when she wants to be but she is still work in action!!!

Anyway the lass tolded me she was a gray x coll x bull with some other cross in her but she could no remember "must be all the green weed she smoke's" But i think x slukie???? just like to see what you lads think!!!

post-22347-093127600 1278088241_thumb.jpg

post-22347-077024500 1278088356_thumb.jpg

Edited by graham4877

Wormed her when i got her and last month and she still will no put any meat on lads she gets fed 4 time's a day 3/4kg each sitting MINCE/TRIPE/ALPHA RACER 28% PROTEIN she has put a bit muscle on but not as much as i would like!!!

well done mate for giving the dog another chance. the people saying it needs a good feed are proberly needing a good feed themselfs anyway never mind the narrow minded people, sometimes its hard to keep weight on a pup especially when there growing fast, sounds like its getting the best off food so just keep at it, its got a right long face and very racey looking, could be saluki in there somewhere. cracking dog anyway and best a luck with it

atb poacherman

• Like 1

well done mate for giving the dog another chance. the people saying it needs a good feed are proberly needing a good feed themselfs anyway never mind the narrow minded people, sometimes its hard to keep weight on a pup especially when there growing fast, sounds like its getting the best off food so just keep at it, its got a right long face and very racey looking, could be saluki in there somewhere. cracking dog anyway and best a luck with it

atb poacherman

Thanks mate

I mate i think saluki is in her as well as she take's the huff and is a funny one but since reading a good book about saluki's about 2 weeks back we are getting along alot better!!!!

The springer bitch i bread is now three and just filled out last 3/5 monthes same as the lurcher no matter how much she eat's just would not put it on,

As long as the dog's are happy and i feed them what they need , look after them , are happy to work its ok with me!!

But like every one i just want the dog to look and be the best!!!

Lovely looking dog, needs a little more meat on her, but that will come as she is only young. Has she had a season yet as this may help her mature a little more.

well done for taking her on a giving her a chance, hope she turns out to what you want.

Lovely looking dog, needs a little more meat on her, but that will come as she is only young. Has she had a season yet as this may help her mature a little more.

well done for taking her on a giving her a chance, hope she turns out to what you want.

how would she have a season if shes only 7months old, shes not filled out yet because she is still young and growing

• Like 1

how would she have a season if shes only 7months old, shes not filled out yet because she is still young and growing

dogs can have seasons as young as 6 months

Wormed her when i got her and last month and she still will no put any meat on lads she gets fed 4 time's a day 3/4kg each sitting MINCE/TRIPE/ALPHA RACER 28% PROTEIN she has put a bit muscle on but not as much as i would like!!!

just looking at the amounts you are feeding 3/4 kilo each sitting .. the dog will be shi..g most of that out without any results feed twice a day mince and bone raw chicken wings ect . next day compleate if you must ,, think you may see better results :thumbs:

she might not be putting weight on because the protein is high on the alpha racer try her on about 25% protein see if that helps just a thort she looks well mate and well done for giveing her a second chance atb jenna

your ripping this blokes dod when hes good enough to take it on. but it shows what you know about dogs when your suprised bitch comes into heat at 6 months. The normal and most common is for the Dam to come into heat at 6 months of age and then every 6 months there after.

Some Dams come in at 4 months and some at 12 months for their first heat.

Some every 6 months and some every 5 to 11 months.

cheers easy :clapper: