Honest Opinion on Thieves

All I can say is any dog thief is scum. ( No apologies ) Back nearly 30 years ago my dad and I had a few decent russels and I dug a few times with a guy who had a hell of a good russel dog which I offered him good money for many times but he refused. 1 sunday night I got a knock on my door and it was your man standing with the russel and he offered me the dog for £50, that was a lot of money then but I knew the dog was worth it so I bought the dog there and then. I kennelled the dog with our good bitch and thought Happy days. I came home the following wednesday evening from work and the good bitch and new dog were gone, a hole in the kennel proved they were obviously stole. We searched all over N.I. at that time but got nowhere, I know we were very close to the dogs a few times but could not just find them. It is a dogmans worst nightmare. SCUM SCUM

why would you keep the dog in your kennel and why did you not return it to the rightfull owner .?

sorrie Mr but imo your not any better than a dog thief if you buy a stolen dog

What are you talking about man? Did you read my post at all? Read it again and this time you might grasp that I bought the dog honestly for £50 off the rightful owner, the 2 dogs were stole from me. :rolleyes:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So is anyone who has pups from R.B as bad as the man himself

All I can say is any dog thief is scum. ( No apologies ) Back nearly 30 years ago my dad and I had a few decent russels and I dug a few times with a guy who had a hell of a good russel dog which I offered him good money for many times but he refused. 1 sunday night I got a knock on my door and it was your man standing with the russel and he offered me the dog for £50, that was a lot of money then but I knew the dog was worth it so I bought the dog there and then. I kennelled the dog with our good bitch and thought Happy days. I came home the following wednesday evening from work and the good bitch and new dog were gone, a hole in the kennel proved they were obviously stole. We searched all over N.I. at that time but got nowhere, I know we were very close to the dogs a few times but could not just find them. It is a dogmans worst nightmare. SCUM SCUM

why would you keep the dog in your kennel and why did you not return it to the rightfull owner .?

What are you talking about man? Did you read my post at all? Read it again and this time you might grasp that I bought the dog honestly for £50 off the rightful owner, the 2 dogs were stole from me. :rolleyes:

i am sorrie sir ,i misunderstand you

i am sorrie sir ,i misunderstand you

Thanks mate, apology accepted :friends:

Sorry Tesco,

to answer your question,

Because nearly all cases of dog theft doesn't get reported to the Gardai I'm not going to say who's a dog thief and who's not.

But in Ireland there's no secrets in the dog game and the scum employed by the other scum ALWAYS talk at some stage or another.

That and the fact that dogs show up in certain mens yards, men get told to keep their mouths shut (they don't) and men get sold pups/dogs with a wink wink.

Also the fact that they buy an adult terrier at a dog show in Cork and stick a fancy name on it, LMFAO, and half the world wants to breed from it LMAO again.

Like I said before a lot of so called doggy men (bull) see the stealing of dogs as part of the game, hence they sing like canaries (I keep canaries, they're great singers).

So with ALL the info available anyone who buys terriers of the well known dog thief/ thieves is absolutly every bit as much a low life as they are.

I have his book by the way, not a bad read, LOL.

if my menory is right neil did you and your mate buy a pup from him and brought it back to him as it was in bad nick where did you get book from like to read it i totally agree with you about false peds but i owned booth bred dogs and i never bought pups from him doses that make me low life

First of all, who says I'm talking about Booth?

I've never bought a pup of Booth. A fellow I used to hunt with did buy a dog of Booth before I met him. I think it's name was Whiskey. It had ingrown eye lashes which is a very irritating conditition and instead of bringing the dog to a vet he got his money back. As far as I know Booth sold the dog to the states. I think the dog could have been in a copy of E.D.R.D.

The man in question who bought the terrier of Booth was only a messer anyway.

Booth being a dog peddler would have sold many, many pups and adults to folk who would not have been aware of all the bad deeds that many, many doggy folk around Britain and Ireland have accused him off.

Is there anyone here online long enough to remember on Roadys site the letter addressed to Booth? That shook the terrier world indeed. Like I say, the original question was about lowlife dog stealing scum in general.

A few years ago a good friend of mine went to use a dog up North that was in the yard of a well known dog man. Before the service he was told not to tell anyone he had seen this dog.

My friend put his bitch under his arm and went home.

If he had used the dog was he as bad as the thief? Absolutly.

Edited by neil cooney

P.S. Fionn, I don't buy or sell pups or dogs. Nor do I go 50/50 on animals.

if there a certain line thats suits what you have would you buy pup to improve your lines or if a lad was trying to get started or had hes dogs stolen would you sell him dog or pup for small money and as for mention the english man that used to live over here that told lies about no border in the patts he sent to usa out of sam and wrote a new book who had the letter wrote and sign by all respected terriermen in england plus now lives aboard

come on neil you dont have to go outside this country we have plenty of ur own dog thieft you know me neil i would not entertain a dog thieft you must bred good stuff not to have go outside ur own lines everyone has too gould nuttall parks all went out to improve there lines i do agree with ur policy on dog thieft but like me when i started into digging dogs not a lot of so called dogmen would sell or give you a pup to get you started now iv been in digging dogs 16 years two english men j .c r. w gave men pups for nothing to get me started i paid one way or the other for the rest of them yours fionn

I've never bought a pup of Booth. A fellow I used to hunt with did buy a dog of Booth before I met him. I think it's name was Whiskey. It had ingrown eye lashes which is a very irritating conditition and instead of bringing the dog to a vet he got his money back. As far as I know Booth sold the dog to the states. I think the dog could have been in a copy of E.D.R.D.

Booth being a dog peddler would have sold many, many pups and adults to folk who would not have been aware of all the bad deeds that many, many doggy folk around Britain and Ireland have accused him off.

Is there anyone here online long enough to remember on Roadys site the letter addressed to Booth? That shook the terrier world indeed. Like I say, the original question was about lowlife dog stealing scum in general.

A few years ago a good friend of mine went to use a dog up North that was in the yard of a well known dog man. Before the service he was told not to tell anyone he had seen this dog.

did you or your mate ever tell the person who owned the dog where he WAS if you didnt dose that not make you

as bad as them

did you or your mate ever tell the person who owned the dog where he WAS if you didnt dose that not make you

as bad as them

ha ha ha well said :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Do you mean did my friend turn around to the other fellow and say "you couldn't tell me where that terrier was stolen and by who?".

I don't think he did. I only found out about this lately when I was being warned about the man with the stolen terrier. We don't know if he stole it.

As for telling on thieves?? I've done it several times and it has got me in trouble including threats down the phone.

As for Mushray??? Have you anything positive to add to a serious subject ? clown.

Do you mean did my friend turn around to the other fellow and say "you couldn't tell me where that terrier was stolen and by who?".

I don't think he did. I only found out about this lately when I was being warned about the man with the stolen terrier. We don't know if he stole it.

As for telling on thieves?? I've done it several times and it has got me in trouble including threats down the phone.

As for Mushray??? Have you anything positive to add to a serious subject ? clown.

yes i have something positive to add.....when you die'you no whats going on your head stone,here lies lies lies lies lies....... :lol: