This is a long shot but im trying to find a home for a Bullmastiff dog dog for a relative.Zues is 8-9 years old but still active.He has a superb temperament and used to children and other dogs.Also a good guard dog.This is a last resort as only other alternative is PTS.Genuine reason for parting and if anyone interested PM me or you can ring/text me 07791 507621 Jon

long shot mate but hope it gets a new home better then being pts :thumbdown:

I know i would have him but not got room.Cousin had him since 8weeks and when he split up his Mrs a year ago i rehomed the Lab they had to Scottish prison service and she agreed to keep Zues but now she is getting rode off a coon who dont like dogs and she going on holiday to Angola or summit in a fortnight and said if he not gone she will get him pts.He locked in a kitchen for upto 16 hours a day and its not fair on him.Saying that mind even going to kennels he would be better looked after and at least walked but he would prob see out his days in there!

This is coon #3 in a year as the first 2 got deported now she with this one.She has a thing for these Bog-Wogs selling perfume in night club toilets!

Anyway to the four people which have PMd me= I WILL NOT DELIVER TO BLACKPOOL,BEDLINGTON,PONTEFRACT NOR WEST SUSSEX!

The c**t was there when i went to pick dog up.I had not seen dog for a while and what a state he was in.Sores and bleeding feet,three snapped claws at the quick,two large fresh scabs on hind legs,serious skin flake and dead fur.Also i looked at his food & water bowl which were green slimy and empty and i asked her for food for new owner to take and she said she ran out fri and this was Sunday.The cage she give me and kept him in is just big enough to fit my 21" lurcher in.When i opened back door the weeds and brambles etc were over 5ft and the poor dog had made a tunnel to a 3x3ft bit of concrete path where he done his business which was about 6" in shit.I told her my thoughts and asked if she was growing the garden to make the coon feel @ home which went down like a lead balloon but f**k the ugly b*****d!And to top it off the cheeky cow text me to ask if dog settled ok in new home. :wallbash: