Estate cars

I had a passat very good motor

For 2 grand though i still say Omega Estate for that money you could get an "Elite" leather interiour aircon all the toys and they do 135 + mph so when you not working your dogs or out in the feild you still got some thing nice to drive with a bit of performance

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sory guys have to mention this..I believe it is impossible for you to have a car for the dogs ands use for the family..One or the other Im afraid If you are out regular your car will be in a shit state with Smells, hair blood and mess...I have had a van for the dogs, a car for my use, a car for the dogs and for my use neither of these options have worked out..so next i am getting a double cab

Sory guys have to mention this..I believe it is impossible for you to have a car for the dogs ands use for the family..One or the other Im afraid If you are out regular your car will be in a shit state with Smells, hair blood and mess...I have had a van for the dogs, a car for my use, a car for the dogs and for my use neither of these options have worked out..so next i am getting a double cab

Agree 100%, mine is the dog mobile, clean it weekly but always has a layer of dust on the dash and hair, also smells and gets covered in mud, inside and out. My wife has a nice clean new people carrier that is a pleasure to drive :11: Just looking at getting a navara to keep the dogs/people seperate, although they are costly and use more fuel than my current car, I do about 1,400 miles a month and that isn't cheap now but a navara doing 30mpg compared to nmy renault 36mpg will be expensive, also thinking of getting a trailer?????

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dawn B @ Nov 20 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

They dont hold their price Subaru's do they?

Dawn.

If you want a car that hold its price, you have to buy a Mercedes ML300 or something like that, they hold their price :) but you can buy 3 forresters for that money,(3 X 15 years=45 years of driving, without electronic faillures, and other "gadgets" from mercedes. :D )

dont kid your self mercedes ml270 dropped 20K in 3 years thats holding its price!

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dawn B @ Nov 20 2006, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

They dont hold their price Subaru's do they?

Dawn.

If you want a car that hold its price, you have to buy a Mercedes ML300 or something like that, they hold their price :) but you can buy 3 forresters for that money,(3 X 15 years=45 years of driving, without electronic faillures, and other "gadgets" from mercedes. :D )

dont kid your self mercedes ml270 dropped 20K in 3 years thats holding its price!

Here in Belgium they do, to give you an idea, I just looked on second hand cars: M200d 98' (180000km) 10500 euro, M280SLC 91' (235000km)(!) 6500 euro, M300d 95' (80000km) 13800euro...