the problem is it wasnt a "problem" on his permission, it was on adjasent permission, he squeeked it over onto his, how would the landowner feel if he knew you created a problem for him as now the vixen will move them onto his land??? you say in the name of pest control????? sounds like for your pleasure to me???

Edited by codiethelurcher

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have located 7 dens with cubs, on the ground i shoot over, here is one of the cubs ( adjacent to my ground), before and after       This is a cub from a den not on my ground but is next door t

hero

fair play if its your job i have shifted hundreds of foxes and cubs in my years but to post pictures of it on here asking for a big slap on the back makes me spew as for arsehole and people fighting f

I would love to know how it can be predicted why or even if the vixen will move the litter because a cub has been shot, I have shot cubs at the den site and returned later even days later and completed the job. IMHO if you don't disturb the den by walking all over it then the vixen is unlikely to connect the killing of a cub some distance away with a direct threat to the den.

I also can't work out why any one would be worried about this guy shooting a fox on his permission I mean just how does it affect any body on here?

the problem is it wasnt a "problem" on his permission, it was on adjasent permission, he squeeked it over onto his, how would the landowner feel if he knew you created a problem for him as now the vixen will move them onto his land??? you say in the name of pest control????? sounds like for your pleasure to me???

Ha ha what a clown..........where is that stupid post thread when you need it :wallbash: do you tthink that foxes stick to peoples permission..........jesus this is the best 1 yet :clapper:

Ha ha what a clown..........where is that stupid post thread when you need it :wallbash: do you tthink that foxes stick to peoples permission..........jesus this is the best 1 yet :clapper:

i know they travel some distance from their terratory but why create the problem before its a problem to him? and the before picture looked like it had lots of livestock in it didnt it right enough,

codie its like most things you sort the potential problem before it becomes a problem if that makes sense lol better to sort it now when its right infront of you before it raids your pen the problem with this thread is some are seeing it from a sporting view and others are seeing it from a job view yes it probably was not in the top ten pics to stick up on here but it,s a part of fox control

codie its like most things you sort the potential problem before it becomes a problem if that makes sense lol better to sort it now when its right infront of you before it raids your pen the problem with this thread is some are seeing it from a sporting view and others are seeing it from a job view yes it probably was not in the top ten pics to stick up on here but it,s a part of fox control

here here zap weel said !