5 IN THE BAG

After dragging my self out of bed nearly half an houer late, found 2 messages on the phone. one saying its raining. and the other saying what do i want to do?

well iv not just dragged my sen out of bed half cut (dam that vintage cider) to go no where. and it had stoped raining. quick txt and a phone call later, i was running around sorting my kit out ready for pick up.

got out in to the feilds and set about checking the zeros on the new guns,luckerly nither were far off the mark.

so we headded down to where id had some sucsess a few weeks befor. i went off to the right and carl left. shure enough as i stalked up to where i had been the other week could see a small bunni going about it bussiness. right bipod down and eye to the scope, was waiting for my shot when it pop out of view, dam it,got to get one befor carl. waiting for him to reapear when another decided to investigate the offer of free lead.

just a small one i thought sat around the 30 meter mark. rock steady on the bipod let the shot go. bang on the money, and only a small wave. went and retrived my prize nice big bunni to better than i thought. big smile on my face knowing id betten carl to the first kill. just put bunni down when i looked back at carl as id heard him let a shot off, shure enough hes giving me the got one signal,could see him smearking thinking hed go on up on me, not so pick up buggsy and waved it at him,did that take the smile off his face. :clapper:

dicided to stalk up the filed on the other side of the hedge hopeing to see some there and may be spook some back towards where carl was lay in wait. shure enough one sat out at about 40 meters. got down on the deck got him in the scope. right bit of hold over. let the shot go,right over his head, bunni just twitched and sat there. bolt out and locked back in rested the cross hair on bunni let the shot off, over his head again,WHAT, right pellet 3 primed and ready, hold over on the cross hair, sod it hold under this time, over the head again,this time bunni saw sence and leged it. got to get a range finder think bunni would have been baged if i had, must have missed judged the distance big time. :wallbash:

got back to carl and decided to walk up to a corner of another feild. he laid in wait while i did the 10 minuet treak to the other side., well got to let the old boys have there rest :tongue2: . got there just the one,gun on post bout 35 meter. no messing this time bunni in bag. well chuffed walked back to find carl and glote. just as approched was him looked to where he had ben aiming and dam it there lay his second. oh well 2 all. its on now. :boxing:

back down to kill zone one and my side was lifeless. not to long after hear carl let a shot of. please for the love of god let him have missed. could bearly see what he had shoot till i saw this tiny thing on the floor.

your never going to count that are you. smearking uncontrolably back at me, oh yes came the replie.

dam it dam it dam it. never going to hear the end of this.

and i havent.

fair play tho 3-2 to the gringo.

see if i can convince him for a bit of lamping later.

all the bes lads. wont put the pics up as carl has already and my are much the same.

Andy. :thumbs:

Andy Andy Andy

Nice write up there mate, but you know you can't change the score 3-2 to Gringo whistling.gif

PS. I'm not sure if bipods aren't cheating.

PPS. Also technically it's my bipod. LOL

Gringo

Well, if bipods are cheating, and the bipod is yours, then quite obviously it's you should be punished for cheating. Doesn't matter whos rifle the bipod ends up on! ;)

• Like 1

Andy Andy Andy

Nice write up there mate, but you know you can't change the score 3-2 to Gringo whistling.gif

PS. I'm not sure if bipods aren't cheating.

PPS. Also technically it's my bipod. LOL

Gringo

you only think bi pods are cheating cus you ant got on on your gun.

you wouldent use on if you had one as you woulded want to drill the stock.

so stop moaning.lol

the S300 getting a lot of intrest in the sale section mate. had 4 pm's on it already.

Andy :thumbs:

Nice t5o have both sides of the story :clapper:

Next time Gringo's about to take a shot, just put on a Mexican bunny accent and shout "OY Gringo, get some fecking work done!'

He'll know what youmean and remember the image, then wet himself laughing, giving bunny time to escape or Gringo will let off the shot and miss :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Phantom

Nice t5o have both sides of the story clapper.gif

Next time Gringo's about to take a shot, just put on a Mexican bunny accent and shout "OY Gringo, get some fecking work done!'

He'll know what youmean and remember the image, then wet himself laughing, giving bunny time to escape or Gringo will let off the shot and miss laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Phantom

clapper.gifclapper.gifclapper.gif Nice one Tony

Cheers Carl