what do you all think of scrap men????

Guest stewie

Guest stewie

i deal in scrap metal and drive round in my tipper with a loud speaker on my roof playing a tune from my cd player and shouting for scrap metal but alot of the lads i know take the piss!!! personally i think we provide a good free service for people to get rid of stuff that would be alot of hassle for them to do themselves washing machines, dishwasher etc that they cant fit in the car or have time to dispose of so we do it for them. lot of people look down there noses at me for doing it but others are so thankful for helping them out they take my number and ring me when there family or friends need stuff taking away. so just wondered what everyone thought on here and be honest thats why i asked!!!!

AAAANNNNYYY OOLLLDDD IRRROOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper::thumbs:

Photo0264.jpg

Photo0265.jpg

Photo0269.jpg

Photo0274-1.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Their a god send though you do get some that just take stuff without asking and scrap yard owners are some of the tightest twats about thats why most are millionairs but you wouldent think it.

Yes and fekin good luck to them at least they are earning money and putting it back into the economy by spending it and theirs enough bent politicians and legit millionaire buisness people on some sor

The one i know is possibly the nicest fella you could wish to meet,as long as they're not thieving i'm ok with them,i once had a car taken off my drive when they were clearly told i was keeping it,cam

Posted Images

i know one down my way and he charges people to collect scrap off them and then sells most of the parts and copper and steal on .Hes minted only deals in cash and to look at him you would think hes skint lol

A good mate of mine is a scrap fella,i get some good stuff off him sometimes for free,i think he is struggling a bit now as he just does pick ups from phone calls,he says there are too many at it now competition is fierce.I have yet to meet a scrap man that can do anything with fridge freezers though,(there's a fortune waiting to be claimed)

Higgins

The richest one in my home town whos 90 nearly now his father started the empire by collecting and selling glass jars from a barrow .I once went for a job at his yard and he said the moneys rubbish because every body theives off me and sighns on the dole as welllaugh.gif atb dell

Guest stewie

this is a brilliant thread clapper.gif ...fair play mate whistling.gif

no one asked you to read it :tongue2: lol point taken mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

and i mean proper scrap men not the twats who nick stuff and ruin for the rest of us :thumbs:

Edited by stewie

no asked you to read it :tongue2: lol point taken mate :thumbs: :thumbs:

and i mean proper scrap men not the twats who nick stuff and ruin for the rest of us :thumbs:

The one i know is possibly the nicest fella you could wish to meet,as long as they're not thieving i'm ok with them,i once had a car taken off my drive when they were clearly told i was keeping it,came back through the week while i was in work and just took it :notworthy:

Higgins

• Like 1

no one asked you to read it tongue2.gif lol point taken mate thumbs.gifthumbs.gif

and i mean proper scrap men not the twats who nick stuff and ruin for the rest of us thumbs.gif

no bother mate.....thumbs.gif

if asked politely fine ,ive given scrap away

last time someone called as i had some bicycle frames waiting for the tip run ,they banged hard on the door and upset the american bulldog so when the wife opened the door he had to outrun her to the front gate :D

the ones that knicked the lead off my autistic sons school roof twice so it had to be temopary closed :no:

Edited by forest of dean redneck

All good, on the whole had good experiences with the local scrappies. I went to Edenbridge the other day to visit a mate, he had a washing machine in the garden that'd been there a while, i asked why he'd not gotten rid and he said no time, i explained the scrap man idea, which was new to him and as if by magic a flat bed went up the road, i went and had a word and BANG, the washing machine vanished. :clapper:

A Great service.

Guest stewie

no one asked you to read it tongue2.gif lol point taken mate thumbs.gifthumbs.gif

and i mean proper scrap men not the twats who nick stuff and ruin for the rest of us thumbs.gif

no bother mate.....thumbs.gif

good man :thumbs:

higgins there the ones i mean people like that are scum but they make me laugh as once you do anything like that you cant work the area again so miss out on anymore scrap round there :doh: :doh:

i deal in scrap metal and drive round in my tipper with a loud speaker on my roof playing a tune from my cd player and shouting for scrap metal but alot of the lads i know take the piss!!! personally i think we provide a good free service for people to get rid of stuff that would be alot of hassle for them to do themselves washing machines, dishwasher etc that they cant fit in the car or have time to dispose of so we do it for them. lot of people look down there noses at me for doing it but others are so thankful for helping them out they take my number and ring me when there family or friends need stuff taking away. so just wondered what everyone thought on here and be honest thats why i asked!!!!

AAAANNNNYYY OOLLLDDD IRRROOOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clapper::thumbs:

Photo0264.jpg

Photo0265.jpg

Photo0269.jpg

Photo0274-1.jpg

the way forward ive be geting £160 a ton down my way :thumbs: