The Welsh Game Fair, Llandeilo

does any one now if you can camp just on sat and would i need to book and how much would it cost cheers

its £10 whether you camp one night or 2 you need to fill in a form....but maybe a little late for that.If you phone them up they may give you a pitch number and you might be able to pay when you get there

cheers mate sort it now

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi all we are going down tonight (fri) and staying till monday call over and have a chat i have a white van with a fox on the side, im also taking some vetinarey staplers if anyone wants any they are £10 each and that includes free remover,

pop in and have a :drink:

anthony

Well, had a real good time and met up with a few old freinds aswell as a few new ones.

Scent was nice to meet you and cheers for the ciggie(s)!

One shot, i hope your sunburnt head is ok now, i got frazzled too!

Just about recovered from the lack of sleep due to the party mad youngsters and whining puppy but hey ho! Will definately be back next year.

Ended up helping out with the racing last minute but enjoyed it.

Got a video of our bitch Princess (lol!) in the racing (she raced in green) was a close call for the judge!

All in all a great weekend.

Edited by labsnlurchers

The Camera will have to be positioned better than That at The Heart of Wales it needs to be looking across the winning line :icon_eek: You cant tell from that to be fair what dog won.

Brilliant tool though :boxing: stop any arguments

think that was the problem, the judge was on the finish line but the people who didnt know who the judge was didn't know where the finish line was. Need a spray can to spray a line about 15ft from where the lure finishes. Not just to make it easier to see on the camera but also for people watching. It needs to be a distance from where the lure finishes so that the dogs are still racing and not slowing down over the line.