the welsh game fair

very good fair been loads of times loads to do and see and lots for the kids another good one up that way about 20 miles south is heart of wales game fair thats going to be big this year it in builth wells it was good last year

thanks very much for the info

very good fair been loads of times loads to do and see and lots for the kids another good one up that way about 20 miles south is heart of wales game fair thats going to be big this year it in builth wells it was good last year

thanks for the info been to the heart of wales 2years ago might go and give a try

been going ther for the last few years and starting to find its the same thing ther every year, all the shows in the main ring are the same every year,then you got the few birds of pray and simon whitehead doing his ferreting demo and the chainsaw man cutting is logs all the same as last year,

so i thing i;ll give it a miss this year and go to the royal welsh show instead :thumbs:

been going ther for the last few years and starting to find its the same thing ther every year, all the shows in the main ring are the same every year,then you got the few birds of pray and simon whitehead doing his ferreting demo and the chainsaw man cutting is logs all the same as last year,

so i thing i;ll give it a miss this year and go to the royal welsh show instead :thumbs:

thanks for the info doesent seem tohave altered since i was there two years ago :thumbs: