euaston rural past time country fair

for any one out there that may be interested there is a rural pastime country fair on 13th of june at eauston near thetford norfolk just had a look at the home page they have got hound show and terrier and lurcher racing on hawk displays and i think its about 6 quid a head but not sure not to bad a day out from previous experiences used to be a clay shoot aswell but dont know if there is this year or not. if find out will post it up.oh and the all important beer tent :drink::drink: just gota bribe the other half to drive

have you been their before donnyc ?

sometime back ..wont be going though .too much on, mates going and is giving out schedules for the best show in east anglia..Make sure you get one :thumbs:

where is the best show in east anglia then donny ? lol is it steve man ? whens your show on mate

lol is it steve man?? Lost me on this bit :hmm: PM me and explain that sentence cos Im confused
  • 4 weeks later...

for any one out there that may be interested there is a rural pastime country fair on 13th of june at eauston near thetford norfolk just had a look at the home page they have got hound show and terrier and lurcher racing on hawk displays and i think its about 6 quid a head but not sure not to bad a day out from previous experiences used to be a clay shoot aswell but dont know if there is this year or not. if find out will post it up.oh and the all important beer tent :drink::drink: just gota bribe the other half to drive

hi this show was good i took the lurcher champion with my half bull x greyhound it was a good day out.

• 1 month later...

willum,, do you no any of the keepers round that neck of the woods..say,rushford!!