Parson litter four weeks today......

I know himself on at me all the time about the tails,i rather the docked tails myself,was in two minds over what to do,all my dogs docked, but pups going show homes so they wanted tails on, im keeping two but have not picked which ones yet so could not go chopping them off and then change my mind on which pups to keep..but they not that bad they holding them straight up and they dont seem that long.

The bitch is the white one.....dog the tri colour..

DSC00729.jpg

9322_1105183761568_1586008224_30248.jpg

I know himself on at me all the time about the tails,i rather the docked tails myself,was in two minds over what to do,all my dogs docked, but pups going show homes so they wanted tails on, im keeping two but have not picked which ones yet so could not go chopping them off and then change my mind on which pups to keep..but they not that bad they holding them straight up and they dont seem that long.

DSC00729.jpg

do you work the parents or are they themselves just show dogs????

DSC00729.jpg

Bitch looks a belter mate, looks just like our dog but he's got a ginger patck over his left eye.

Guest fence_hopper

make some nice pets them. the mods should put a pet section on for you lads, its not fair having no where to post :thumbs:

Edited by fence_hopper