• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

remember,lampin hares aint doin the buisness

Posted Images

conor ur not going to get much luck with that dog with all these people on here putting the jinx on but all u can do is take ur fellas word and give her a try and just remeber ther has been many of good dogs sold before so u dont no wat ur going to get

conor ur not going to get much luck with that dog with all these people on here putting the jinx on but all u can do is take ur fellas word and give her a try and just remeber ther has been many of good dogs sold before so u dont no wat ur going to get

frank its simple. it works out 4 me or not fingers crossed time will tell

how come it was sold on to you at 2 1/2 years old???is it doin the buisness????

aisling i hope to sicken you nxt year with this dog for your smart remarks and if it works out the way iv been told ill come to reading and then we can put up a topic about best to 3 slips

how come it was sold on to you at 2 1/2 years old???is it doin the buisness????

aisling i hope to sicken you nxt year with this dog for your smart remarks and if it works out the way iv been told ill come to reading and then we can put up a topic about best to 3 slips

i guarantee from 10 slips your dog will kill zero on my land,,,,why wud i be sick?????????????????????no smart remarks from me [bANNED TEXT],beieve me mate i have zero intentions of huntin with you or your dogs,i cud take you to land and i would bet your dogs will not kill,but then you are a keyboard lampin hare warrior

same my self day time only have a pup there the mother of him 5\8saluki 3\8 lurcher and his father was out of binladin back to a irish lady bitch and i also have a 3 year old bitch she is a saluki x lurcher her father was about 3\4 saluki he was bred by m quinn and alec mc veigh w2at way ur dogs breed u from eng or ireland

well boys and girls got myself a new bitch yesterday irishterrior saluki grey its the 1 on the right age 2 an a half the 1 on th left is my 8 month pup bull X grey hound X grey wat yous think thumbs.gif AN THE BITCH IN THE MIDDLE IS THE WIFE LOL

cracking dogs mate