over the pat 5 or 6 years i have noticed a massive increase on fox nummbers in urban places, ie parks gardens industrail estates, in my area in particaular a trip to the petrol station late at night 5 mins away can consist of seeing upto 5 foxes on the way, when we ad the bad weather tere were foxes in numbers in streets, is this a problem or do you just plod on....

DISCUSS

it is a nice site, an do make me feel a sense of happyness, but there are some down falls to this, were i live im surround by allotments, and the old chaps put alt of time into tier chickens, and they are gettin saughterd, and there is differnce between the od urban fox, and the pest urban fox, id say they are borderline over populated were i am, and have been known to take peoples cats, and hammer fish outf peoples ponds ect, :thumbs:

it is a nice site, an do make me feel a sense of happyness, but there are some down falls to this, were i live im surround by allotments, and the old chaps put alt of time into tier chickens, and they are gettin saughterd, and there is differnce between the od urban fox, and the pest urban fox, id say they are borderline over populated were i am, and have been known to take peoples cats, and hammer fish outf peoples ponds ect, thumbs.gif

Dont get me wrong they need to be controlled but wat atracts them to urban areas i have heard some say they keep the rats down.

Guest arch1

Iv'e been told by a local Shooting range owner that the RSPCA have been trapping urban Fox's and then releasing then in the Countryside. He said he'd seen them release some near his range. Said there were no rabbits about either.

We sometimes get the Fox's come up our drive, trouble is they piss on me lawn and kill the grass, and Ossie rolls in the piss too.

Foxes, urban or rural, are only a problem if they cause a problem. I like to see them about but near my chooks or the release pens or, in an urban setting, raiding bins etc then they got to go. I cant see the harm in them if they are not actually causing trouble but if they are then its zero tolerance.

over the pat 5 or 6 years i have noticed a massive increase on fox nummbers in urban places, ie parks gardens industrail estates, in my area in particaular a trip to the petrol station late at night 5 mins away can consist of seeing upto 5 foxes on the way, when we ad the bad weather tere were foxes in numbers in streets, is this a problem or do you just plod on....

DISCUSS

whatever where ever heard your dog jacks on them

Walking through the city where my girlfriend lives it's always nice to turn a cornor and come face to face with charlie, better than running into yet another piss head. . . .

But they do get pretty mangy and diseased . . . . . . and can be a pest.

DISCUSS

whatever where ever heard your dog jacks on them

surely to have a dog that jacks you would have to own a dog? i dont therfor your smoking them hard drugs again, and licking marbricks balls for a free night in his holiday cottage with your wife whom has 3 tits!

Edited by Secret-Fields

DISCUSS

my company is getting more call outs this year for urban foxes than ever before,think people are more educated to the diseases they carry.and it sure beats the cockroach and bedbug jobs :thumbs:

DISCUSS

my company is getting more call outs this year for urban foxes than ever before,think people are more educated to the diseases they carry.and it sure beats the cockroach and bedbug jobs :thumbs:

just wondering...what method you use to get rid off charlie in towns?.

DISCUSS

just wondering...what method you use to get rid off charlie in towns?.

its live catching mate ,then humane dispatch :thumbs: