Bull terrier x for sale

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Straight question for you,       Are you a Pakistani?     Just wondered, what with you trying to sell rednoze innit         Ideal bitch to breed .........     Aren't the f.ucking all

was going to order a collar off strong stuff to day but i have been out in the sun all day and gone a shade of brown :drink:

Then I'd prefer you not to!

You're deluded if you think it's because they are simply a different shade ...............

dont worry mate i got 6 boys and wifes just told me shes pregnant

white trash will reign again :toast:

was going to order a collar off strong stuff to day but i have been out in the sun all day and gone a shade of brown :drink:

You're deluded if you think it's because they are simply a different shade ...............

we need more like you im 29 got 4 full pedigree

we need more like you im 29 got 4 full pedigree

im 36 this year but lead a hard life :D

its ok talkin like this about our brown brothers like this were fightin a lost battle im afraid our government and police have made it that way all these comments would see you in trouble with the law but people dressed as ninjas can stand in englands capital with banners death to the west an die british police its a joke they will never be moved politcly the only way out for them is force an know body has got the balls to start it an the problem gets worse an worse its ok supportin edl but honestly what do they actualy do? ps the collars look good how do you get hold of any