Bull terrier x for sale

quote name='Strong Stuff' date='03 June 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1275553403' post='1583726']

Straight question for you,

Are you a Pakistani?

Just wondered, what with you trying to sell rednoze innit

:gunsmilie:

Ideal bitch to breed .........

Aren't the f.ucking all eh?

What's with the ears on it?

It looks shit, it's only possible selling feature is the colour of it's nose.

You must be some top dog lad if you have to advertise it on here!

Shoot the thing, it's no loss, it's only an expensive mongrel.

:censored:

10 out of 10 now im lmfao good post think you got it spot on there mate :rofl:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Straight question for you,       Are you a Pakistani?     Just wondered, what with you trying to sell rednoze innit         Ideal bitch to breed .........     Aren't the f.ucking all

and for all this pakistanni lark .. you are quick enough selling your collars etc to them

How wrong are you!?

You best ask any of them that's rung me what happens when they start talking or tell me their name is Ali innit .......

Like the kid who rang and apologised for not being a Christian when I told him I'd only sell to Christians, or the bloke who couldn't guarantee my collar would never end up smelling of curry ................

It's 100% crystal clear where I stand with dealing with the suicide bombing, pork fearing filth, I don't want their money, and I certainly don't want their dogs!

If you're dealing with them, then you should NOT be on here, there's no place amongst the decent lads on here for the likes of you who sleeps in the bed of brown skin.

You know nothing about me if you think I intentionally sell to them, you have as much of a clue about that as you do about dogs by the sound of things.

Well bred???

It's a mongrel you tit! Red nose shit crossed with fu.ck knows what, to make a dog any corner shop owner would be proud to own!

Better breeding than I'll ever have???

Yeah OK lad whatever you say.

Anyone seriously wanting well bred(?) rednoses would do well to get over to Liverpool, they can't give them pups away now ..............

£250???? Piss taking chancer!

Now run along and get that brown sword back down your neck there's a good lad!

im nothing to do with brown skin at all im at every EDL march and stand for bnp .. i aint gonna lie about any breeding this dog is a well bred dog its no mongrel its out of two good dogs .. and as for i dont know you i dont i woulnt nock you and your stuff as ive purchased stuff of you but ive never disrespected or had a dig at you on any thread .. ill take this off here as i aint going to get slandered as a paki cus im far from one . my dealing in bull terriers was all from ireland where i originate from and i dont see many of them people over there.. even tho the well known dog men over there do have a lot of dealings with asian people..

im gonna leave it there

im nothing to do with brown skin at all im at every EDL march and stand for bnp .. i aint gonna lie about any breeding this dog is a well bred dog its no mongrel its out of two good dogs .. and as for i dont know you i dont i woulnt nock you and your stuff as ive purchased stuff of you but ive never disrespected or had a dig at you on any thread .. ill take this off here as i aint going to get slandered as a paki cus im far from one . my dealing in bull terriers was all from ireland where i originate from and i dont see many of them people over there.. even tho the well known dog men over there do have a lot of dealings with asian people..

im gonna leave it there

Righto :thumbs:

Not sure why an Irishman would have anything to do with the EDL/BNP though?

Yes, Irishmen did sell dogs to pakis, thousands of them, that don't make it right!!!!!!

But that's another story.

I'm not doubting you've had some good breeding around you in your time, but I don't get why you'd want to sell it, especially on here, the most watched site in existence! My point was that you put that dog on here, hinting at what it is, no doubt would have arranged to meet a member off here if they'd asked, and then would have come back crying when you got locked up, for breaking the law.

WISE UP FFS!

Some things are best kept to yourself, and coco the f.ucking clown rednoses are one of them!

i get 100 per cent what you are saying bud and ill tell you the truth ive been done for these type of dog before but this bitch wasnt classed as a dangerous type dog and they put her down to a mastiff cross when she was seized and i got her back within a week .. but i no the breeding behind the dog ..

all the best to you and i wansnt meaning to knowck any of your gear as i think its quality stuff

hope ive got this straight now all the best

was going to order a collar off strong stuff to day but i have been out in the sun all day and gone a shade of brown :drink:

Then I'd prefer you not to!

You're deluded if you think it's because they are simply a different shade ...............

was going to order a collar off strong stuff to day but i have been out in the sun all day and gone a shade of brown :drink:

You're deluded if you think it's because they are simply a different shade ...............

chill the fuk out it was a joke if it aint white it aint right is my policy

chill the fuk out it was a joke if it aint white it aint right is my policy

Chill Winstonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :drag:

Sorry mate, no harshness intended, I write as I speak.