back in the good days

im going back mybe 20 years or so,i got a phone call from a keeper i knew ,he said to me ..hey ive got a running dog hear ..do you want it .ok i said ill come up and have a look at it .

so off i went he opened the kennell and out came a sandy coulored salukix,bitch she was in a sorry state could hardly walk her pads were red raw ,whats the story then i said ,, well it was new years day he said and i got a call from the gaffer , there was some chaps coursing on the land , as you can imagine i was pissed off having to go out as it was dinner time , anyway he said ..fu,,,it i shot one of the dogs and the other ran off couldnt get it ,, but managed to catch it 2 days later . so hear it is .. ok i will take it save it getting shot ....de flead it bathed its paws for a few weeks ,it seetled fine ..think it must have been 3..4 years old anyway later in the year i ran her ,, she was a goodun fur and feather no problem . but as now some said them sal x,s are as thick as sh..t i knew different ,, the next january went to a coursing meet ,.might have been 10 or a dozen dogs there sunday morning job ,think it was the only salx there, mostly greys deerhound x,s and so on ..anyway off we go , i said to the keeper she wont catch on her first slip .but she will be fine after ..is it any good he said .. these fu,,ing things dont come back thick fu,,ers he said ..ok i said youll see 'ok as the morning went on there had been a few slipps nothing was killed ..ok so the net hare got up and i slipped the bitch ..off she went way out of sight .. i could her people shouting and so on but couldnt see the bitch , walked up the field there was the bitch ,lots of folk around . clipped the bitch back on the lead , the guys were saying fu,,in dog is a thick thing is that .. hows that i said .. well it cought the hare .. ok thats good i said ,, but it let it go again after looking around for a while .. oh yes i said .. how is that dog a thick f,,,ker then .. it was the only dog to catch a hare ,, .but listen now i said ,the dog aint thick pal its very clever ,.hows that then he said .. well the dog cought the hare looked around couldnt see me , and though.well its 2 miles back to the car ,im not carring it back cant see ray to carry it so let it go .......who is the thick fu,,er now eh.. so sals aint that thick are they !!!! :whistling:

riohog u must have other things to get ur day in than wright a crock of shit like that lol did u ever think of wrighting a book lol :clapper::clapper::clapper:

lo yeah dont think ill bother writing a book dont think id sell many..........pmsl

oh yes forgot to say ...............the bitchs name was ......sandy ......lol :tongue2:

do you write for cmw if not you should its full of shite stories to.

thank you for that highly interlectual reply welldone 8)

you should no better riohog black bags,story,s ,school boy errors mate but there is a saying everyone,s a critic :thumbs::big_boss:

yeah all part of lifes rich tapestry. compared to some of the crap ive read on here this seems fairly tame ''lol :tongue2:

do you write for cmw if not you should its full of shite stories to.

thank you for that highly interlectual reply welldone 8)

you should no better riohog black bags,story,s ,school boy errors mate but there is a saying everyone,s a critic :thumbs::big_boss:

yeah all part of lifes rich tapestry. compared to some of the crap ive read on here this seems fairly tame ''lol :tongue2:

good read mate.haha you might be barmy but atleast it wasnt a bullx vs colliex thread!! :thumbs: