Pellet Sample Packs

Using ten of the highest regarded domed pellets, we are offering you a cheaper, more practical and more reliable alternative to simply buying out of recommendation; often air rifles and pistols can be very ‘pellet fussy’, with some pellets achieving far superior results than others, and even the same pellet can produce drastically different consistencies in different rifles of the same sort, therefore we have decided to offer a selection of what are considered the best pellets currently available. With 25 pellets of each sort, you can confirm which pellet performs best in your rifle; something which is necessary to do so whether you wish to get into target shooting in its various forms, or indeed hunting. Buying this sample pack allows you to avoid the hassle of having to buy multiple tins of pellets, before you can find the right pellet for your gun.

Currently, we’re only able to offer a default selection of .22 pellets, however if this proves popular we will offer .177, and possibly even custom selections of pellets. We’re currently gauging market demand; however we’re offering you the chance to be the first to get your hands on our sample pack. Simply place your order here and we’ll have it in the post in less than 7 days.

The pellets that we offer are as follows:

Air Arms Field x 25

Bisley Super Field x 25

Bisley Magnum x 25

Bisley Long Range Gold x 25

Daystate Field Target x 25

Falcon Accuracy Plus x 25

H&N Field and Target Trophy x 25

H&N Silhouette x 25

RWS Superfield x 25

RWS Superdome x 25

The price we have decided on is £12.50 + £2.50 P&P. We accept PayPal, cash and postal orders.

“Providing you with the perfect pellet; so you can take that perfect shot.”

Edited by othickman
  • Like 1

nice one :thumbs: let em know when you do a .177 trail pack

just a thought but what do you want to try in .177, cos me an our kid bought a load of other makes when we was messing about with pellets with different head sizes to see what our guns liked,,not wanting to step on anyones toes,

shoot safe

Niel

Good idea!!

Best of luck with it, fellas. :thumbs:

Cheers.

Thanks Andy, hopefully it will work out :)

this looks good, pity you dont do them in .177. and aparantly fx pellets and air arms diablo field are the same pellet. if i were you i would put some JSB exacts and JSB heavies on there as these are another popualr brand of pellets.

Thanks Aaron, and yeah I've heard they are the same, but also apparently the JSB pellets are the same as the Air Arms ones too, also thanks for the suggestions, I still have time to change the order so any feedback is very welcome.

nice one :thumbs: let em know when you do a .177 trail pack

Will do. If all goes to plan I'll be selling .177 in a couple of weeks once the first batch of .22 goes.

just a thought but what do you want to try in .177, cos me an our kid bought a load of other makes when we was messing about with pellets with different head sizes to see what our guns liked,,not wanting to step on anyones toes,

shoot safe

Niel

Not at all Neil! This sort of kindness is what I love about the shooting community! Good man :thumbs:

Thanks again Aaron, I have looked into the AA Fields/FX pellets and it turns out you are 100% correct, and as a result I have replaced them with H&N Silhouettes which I've heard a lot of praise about.

i thought FX were a grain or so heavier than AA fields in .22 but i stand to be corrected

Niel

I have written up the .177 pellet selection as requested and it is as follows: the selection will include 20 different popular and reputable types of pellet, with 25 of each sort. However this time I am going to include targets with it:

- Air Arms Field .177 4.51

- Air Arms Field .177 4.52

- Bisley Super Field .177

- Bisley Magnum .177

- Bisley Long Range Gold .177

- Crosman Ultra Magnum .177

- Daystate Field Target .177 4.51

- Daystate Field Target .177 4.52

- Daystate Field Target Heavyweight

- Falcon Accuracy Plus .177 4.52

- H&N Field and Target Trophy .177

- H&N Silhouette .177

- H&N Baracuda .177

- RWS Superfield .177 4.51

- RWS Superfield .177 4.52

- RWS Superdome .177

- Webley Mosquito .177

- Webley Accupell .177

- Weihrauch Field Target Special .177

- Weihrauch Magnum .177

All the above are proven and popular .177 domed pellets, and each shall come with 25 pellets.

And the targets are the ones with a large target on one side, and five smaller ones on the other side, as a result I feel that only one target per pellet type is necessary as you will have 5 small targets to shoot 25 pellets, so 5 groups of 5. The targets are: Bisley Double Sided Paper Targets.

So for 500 pellets of 20 different and brilliant types along with 20 targets, the price I am going to ask (introductory price) is £12.99 plus P&P(£2.49), which is £3.50 less than what pellpax ask for their .177 pack, however theirs includes only 380 pellets of 38 sorts (most of which are cheap crap) and 38 crosman targets.

Any feedback (or orders) of any sort would be appreciated.

Edited by othickman
  • Like 1

Mate , this maybe taken the wrong way , well it probably will but here goes . You want £15.48 for trial packs of pellets , fair enough there trial packs which help you find the best suited to your gun , but still its a bit steep . Personally i can get my favorite pellet in for £13 per 1000. Thats twice as many as your trial pack for less money . I know that you`ve had to get all kinds of them to `Stock` but , still its alot . For one ide like to see defiants on that list , as well as removing a couple of them , but thats just me . As for the targets , well thats ok i guess but most lads can sort that them self and i think its uncalled for , especially if you remove em it could bring down the price . Also i think you`ve got too much on the list why not do the 10 most popular ones for half the price ? cause lets face it , someone new to air gunning isn`t going to be able to tell weather Daystate Field Target .177 4.51 and Daystate Field Target .177 4.52 arfe really that different where as the difference between an AA Field , and a JSB Accupell maybe noticable . I would buy , just out of interest , but to be honest with you , not at that price for that amount . Bust .

I understand entirely, but I don't shoot .177 and theres a lot of popular pellets in .177, but any suggestions on pellets to get rid of would be great.

And yes, I would much prefer to sell less pellets for a lower price, but the .22 ones didn't really sell (although I suppose they were a bit expensive) and yet pellpax's 38 types selection do sell.

And regarding the targets, 20 of those targets is only 70p, but I see your point.

So would you prefer - or at least feel it is better- :

Air Arms Field .177 4.52

Bisley Magnum .177

Bisley Long Range Gold .177

Falcon Accuracy Plus .177

H&N Field and Target Trophy .177

H&N Silhouette .177

RWS Superfield .177 4.52

RWS Superdome .177

Webley Accupell .177

Weihrauch Field Target Special .177

And possibly defiants if I manage to get some (the people I was planning to buy from doesn't stock them, so I would have to get source locally or find another supplier)

Without targets, I would be willing to sell this for £7.49 plus £2.49 P&P (£9.98 posted).

You say `yet pellpax's 38 types selection do sell` but if we`re honest , most people have heard of them but , not of you , which is a fair point as most `What pellet ` threads get pointed to Pellpax trial packs . Its ok thinking that you`ll do well on here , and you might, but there`s a bigger world outside THL , and although many airgunners are on here , LOADS are not . This , you have to take in your stride. I think you could be onto a good thing , once word gets about. Also , in the revised list , what are the prices and amounts ? And for the record , i would buy that list :thumbs: Bust

with the deffiants added , cheers

Edited by Buster321c