Importing dogs

hi im just curious what the law is on bringing outside dogs back to the uk, ive been interested in 2 breeds from pakistan for a while, the gull terr and the bully gulltare and as both originate from the english bull so they shudn't be band in th uk, i just wonderd really if anyone has tried to import either breed or have one working in th uk, think either would be great to cross with a greyhound and wud like to see any pics if [NO TEXT TALK] has 1 cheers jono

Bully gulltare.

post-36293-127486664298_thumb.jpg

u can bring a bully in i no of a lad on manchester who has them and breeds MBK DOGS.. he charges mega money for them. but to do it yourself just sort your quarantine out this side but i think its in the region of 4 or 5 grand all together mate ..

imo there just greate dane mastiff cross mate lol i no where there is a litter of them about

as long as its not a band breed .you shouldnt have a problem ,dont think you will be able to do it under the PETS sceme ,pakistan dosent qualify .so quaranteen will be the only opption .thats the expensive bit ,got to come in through heathrow .quaranteened in heathrow and collected in quaranteen van and taken direct to quaranteen kennells for 6 months ,most kennels allow you to visit regulally ..but it can be very expensive 'kennell board .collection from airports and vet charges ..not to mension finding a quaranteen kennell that has spaces ..there is a few good ones //one in bradford .chesterfield ,warwichshire ,and i think suffork,,like has been said dog ,flights ,quaranteen ,,youll be lucky to get change out of 5 grand ..good luck ;)

Breeding standards for the Gull Terr are very low, they don't give a shit about breeding deaf dogs and dogs with terrible back ends...yes they're working dogs but I wouldn't want one when there are much better alternatives available here. If you want a proper working Bull Terrier then get an Ingles Bull Terrier but be prepared, they're bloody hard work.

BTW there is alot of variety in the dogs over there and dogs that are supposed to be the same breed might not look anything like each other.