the heibie jeibies

Guest midnight_runner

Guest midnight_runner

is it just me or has any one else been out lamping on there own and every thing is fine then the hair on the back of your neck stads up and every thing starts to look that wee bit spooky its only happend to me a couple of times in over 20 years but feck me its dodgy :blink::blink::cry:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it just me or has any one else been out lamping on there own and every thing is fine then the hair on the back of your neck stads up and every thing starts to look that wee bit spooky its only happend to me a couple of times in over 20 years but feck me its dodgy :blink::blink::cry:

all the time with me mate im fine once i get home :rofl:

Yeah, about 15 years ago lamping a golf course with a collie, this strange glow appeared on the horizon before I realised it was a land rover heading my way...........I promptly disapeared :11: Had it occasionally when out at night, usually after recently watching a horror film :icon_eek:

watch a horror movie first then go out mate :thumbs-up: ps ( BOO)

i do a lot of lamping on my own , and have seen some very strange things , and still get nervous an twitchy to this day :):)

i was once(2yrs ago) working a golf course next to a main road with some long nets,just finished putting down 200yrds when a car stopped other side of the hedge,i hit the floor and waited. next thing an other car pulled up. iwas shiting myself as i wasnt supposed to be there.3 blokes got out and walked through the hedge and stood not far from me (50yrds?), and yes you guessed it thay were in the mood for love (must stress with each other not me). I didnt know weather to s!*t, fart or leg it and feck the nets. 30mins later they f*@$ed off and left me in fear for the safety of my ring(no jokes please about lord of the rings) Stunned i sat there thinking of what if the old bill had turned up to deal with these fellas then in my minds eye i could see the local papers headlines. 3 MEN CAUGHT PERFORMING LEWED ACTS AND AN OTHER CAUGHT PERVING IN THE UNDERGROWTH.

S!*t that brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking about it :icon_eek: :sick:

im off to down a few whiskeys to settle my shattered nerves :drink::drink:

i do a lot of lamping on my own , and have seen some very strange things , and still get nervous an twitchy to this day :):)

i was once(2yrs ago) working a golf course next to a main road with some long nets,just finished putting down 200yrds when a car stopped other side of the hedge,i hit the floor and waited. next thing an other car pulled up. iwas shiting myself as i wasnt supposed to be there.3 blokes got out and walked through the hedge and stood not far from me (50yrds?), and yes you guessed it thay were in the mood for love (must stress with each other not me). I didnt know weather to s!*t, fart or leg it and feck the nets. 30mins later they f*@$ed off and left me in fear for the safety of my ring(no jokes please about lord of the rings) Stunned i sat there thinking of what if the old bill had turned up to deal with these fellas then in my minds eye i could see the local papers headlines. 3 MEN CAUGHT PERFORMING LEWED ACTS AND AN OTHER CAUGHT PERVING IN THE UNDERGROWTH.

S!*t that brings me out in a cold sweat just thinking about it :icon_eek: :sick:

:11: :11: :11: :11: :11:

Guest oldskool

i hate walking past old houses... you know the sort, one thats been left for a few years because the previous owner was an old man or lady and has passed on.... i go by those sort of buildings in a walk/jog sort of motion :11: ... and never put the light in what ever you do :o

I got caught out too far from the truck without a light about 15 years ago. I had a whippet x (Patterdale/pit) that I was running cottontails with, had two tied to my belt. It had gotten dark and no moon, the hair on my neck raised and the dog wanted to hit the treeline behind us but i kept him with me. I could hear something big every so often, it just shadowed us for half a mile. Back at the truck i got the light and gun and headed back and found bear tracks right on our tracks for a good ways. It must have been hungry cause most bears hibernate in Colorado at Christmas time. I'm not sure that I wouldn't rather it have been the boogeyman instead of something that could actually eat me, lol, although it was probably more interested in the bloody rabbits.

Guest midnight_runner

are you sure the names mole catcher :blink::blink: :11: :11: minted