What Camera does everyone use?

Guest Jane Russell

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jane Russell
It just goes to show if you dont know much about photography you are wasting load's of dosh on the expensive stuff when a cheaper one can do all you will ever need of a camara.. ..

Millet

But if you are in the process of learning, you do outgrow the cheaper ones quite quickly.

Jane

Well to a fair few folk the extra money wouldn't be a waste because its not that hard to learn little tips to improve unless you are a Special Needs type person.

If you look through any catalogue from suppliers you will see thats why there are what is termed as

entry level digi SLR's which are fairly cheap right through ones costing thousands just for the camera body.

I don't doubt you there but there also an ever increasing number of folk buying better camera's.

Guest The Big Fish
it take's photographers year's to master the hang of those more expensive cameras to there full potential..

And for what the average folk use a camera for on these hunting site's a 50quid job will do the trick.

Millet

Hi Millet, i have to disagree with you on that statment.

I used to use a cheaper camera and there is no way on this earth that i could have got the shots with that camera that i am now getting with my slr.

If there is such a 50 quid camera out there that can capture "that special moment", can you give me a link to a website that is selling it please and i will put my canon on ebay.

Guest grubygrafter
It just goes to show if you dont know much about photography you are wasting load's of dosh on the expensive stuff when a cheaper one can do all you will ever need of a camara.. ;) ..

Millet

millet i have an slr and it can be used on idiot mode which is basically point and shoot. and have been getting some good pics but have now started to use some of the creative modes and can capture movement

better i am learning a little at a time. which i never would have if i had'nt got one. mines a cannon 350D.

and i would recomend it to those new to digi SLR.s . remember that they arnt like the old film jobby's and if you make a hash of it you just delete and try again. :)

canon 300D......though it will probably give up the ghost soon....they never last me long...sodding grit and sand seem to ruin them... :clapper: i learnt on a film camera and it was very hard to get good shots....VERY hard indeed. If i had have owned a digi SLR years ago i would have had many hundreds of amazing action pics. Digi's make photography easy....as simple as that...they are brilliant....and the action shots are out of this world too.....as long as the light is right.... :) JD

canon 300D......though it will probably give up the ghost soon....they never last me long...sodding grit and sand seem to ruin them... :clapper: i learnt on a film camera and it was very hard to get good shots....VERY hard indeed. If i had have owned a digi SLR years ago i would have had many hundreds of amazing action pics. Digi's make photography easy....as simple as that...they are brilliant....and the action shots are out of this world too.....as long as the light is right.... :) JD

I use a Samsung 850 brill camera