Woooo Hooooooo

talk about having a good day, got some proper good news to day my air arms shamal is good to go all repaired ,the guy even managed to find some new parts for it. cant wait to shoot it again its a wicked gun. im like a dog with 2 tails now dont know wich one to wagg, in fact i dunno wich one i will have the most fun with now my S400,, AR4 ripley or the shamal, yah could say im one happy camper

shoot safe

Niel

Hi Neil.

Pleased for you buddy, good when it all turn's out right isnt it :thumbs:

Enjoy shooting her.

ATB.

Bill.

hey bill

its more than a bounus my local so called gun shop/repair, had it for a long time an never even touched it,i wont even buy pellets from him now, mind you the w:censored:er did offer to buy it, when i called to pick her up(yes tony this one is a she)

Niel

Hi Neil.

Pleased for you buddy, good when it all turn's out right isnt it :thumbs:

Enjoy shooting her.

ATB.

Bill.

hey bill

its more than a bounus my local so called gun shop/repair, had it for a long time an never even touched it,i wont even buy pellets from him now, mind you the w:censored:er did offer to buy it, when i called to pick her up(yes tony this one is a she)

Niel

Sounds like he had his eye on the rifle mate, hence no repair??

Great news that buddy for you :thumbs:

Si

sure is Si

just putting some true oil on the stock cos she deserves it. then its on with the diopters an ten meter paper targets here we come to good to take in the field

Niel

its more than a bounus my local so called gun shop/repair, had it for a long time an never even touched it,i wont even buy pellets from him now, mind you the w :censored: er did offer to buy it, when i called to pick her up(yes tony this one is a she)

Niel

Are we talking D's H's Or R's shop? Unlikely H's or R's

and I never said a word :tongue2:

FB message replied to, but make it quick these half price tickets end soon :thumbdown:

Phantom