Can you believe this?

Shami Chakrabarti, director of human rights group Liberty, said terror suspects needed a fair trial while those convicted "should be sent to secure prisons, not put on planes to face torture or make more trouble elsewhere."

I might not be popular, but I actually agree in principle. If such people have been shown to present a danger to the national security of this great nation of ours, by all means throw away the key. But shipping them off abroad to face torture and/or rejoin the Jihad effort isn't the type of behaviour that made this country great. In light of that, let's do what the nice Asian chappy from Liberty says... and send 'em all to Guantanamo for indefinite detention instead. :bye::big_boss:

Shami Chakrabarti, director of human rights group Liberty, said terror suspects needed a fair trial while those convicted "should be sent to secure prisons, not put on planes to face torture or make more trouble elsewhere."

I might not be popular, but I actually agree in principle. If such people have been shown to present a danger to the national security of this great nation of ours, by all means throw away the key. But shipping them off abroad to face torture and/or rejoin the Jihad effort isn't the type of behaviour that made this country great. In light of that, let's do what the nice Asian chappy from Liberty says... and send 'em all to Guantanamo for indefinite detention instead. :bye::big_boss:

This country is not great mate..... Its fukt!!!

That's as maybe, but "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" won't fix things either. I was only pointing out that shipping the defendants abroad to face certain torture isn't the British way, and rightly so. That said a bloody long spell in Gitmo won't do any harm and stops them participating in any further terrorist cell activity. JMHO. :victory:

That's as maybe, but "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" won't fix things either. I was only pointing out that shipping the defendants abroad to face certain torture isn't the British way, and rightly so. That said a bloody long spell in Gitmo won't do any harm and stops them participating in any further terrorist cell activity. JMHO. :victory:

if its not the british way to send em abroad to be tortured...

then torture the b*****ds here :thumbs::thumbs:

wallbash.gifcensored.gif Why should the human rights of two idividuals be more important than the human rights of hundreds of inocents that could have been murderd by this scummad.gif

i agree poacher they think more of there well fare,than that of our childrens,its enough to make any one rascist :wallbash:

actually it is the british way to send them away, britain invented penal transportation as well as concentration camps. if it is guaranteed that they are gona be torn limb from limb and not just sent back to rejoin the crusade, then by all means ship the feckers off!