A couple from the snares

Went out saturday to set a few snares,peg and fence,a few rabbits where running into a hedge as i pulled up in the car.So set of down the hedge and could see the runs coming out the hedge on to a concrete path,set a few snares on there then on to a pig mesh fence to set a few fence snares.Went back this morning to check them first snare had a rabbit.Went on to the fence and had snared a rabbit as i was jumping over the fence after taking a pic of the rabbit my camera fell out of my pocket in mid air and landed on the fence and fell apart :censored: the screen was bust the view finder was smashed,and the camera had a big split down oneside.So i thought feck it was in a mood now :laugh: so checked the rest of the snares a few where knocked and managed another rabbit.So pleased with the result but p1ssed of about the camera.

A couple of pics before the canera snashed.

First rabbit in the first snare.

002-33.jpg

003-30-1.jpg

Rabbit in a fence snare.

001-31.jpg

• Like 3

that first rabbit must of been a big un juding buy the sise of that metal hoop you brayed in lol shame about your camera though but still you enjoyed yourself thats what counts and you didnt blank either so all in all a result nice one :notworthy:

that first rabbit must of been a big un juding buy the sise of that metal hoop you brayed in lol shame about your camera though but still you enjoyed yourself thats what counts and you didnt blank either so all in all a result nice one :notworthy:

I don't bother with soppy little 2.5 HT wire i go for maxium effect,a bit heavy though when you are carrying ten+ :laugh: .

Got some hares to snare on that field this week all being well i will have a camera by then :laugh:

colin, got the pictures of the hares you sent that 6 inch stop loop is good as all ten were released , snared rabbits this morning , had a problem with a fox, when skinning the rabbits later i noticed that the inside of the pelts were pure white like winter pelts, not bluish like they are normally at this time of the year, once again the 6 inch stop loops work great on them eliminatingany trauma around the head. there are around 150 snares on tealers here for you, you will have to put the twined pegs on yourself. been busy with the new keeper, catching lots of magies,and crows in the larsons we have had over a hundred greys, in kanias and cage traps, let me know when you are collecting the snares,