virus............antivirus soft

Guest jt750

its a virus better known as ransome ware ...it highjacks your computer and tells you there are various virus's sitting on your computer and you need to buy such and such a programme to remove them and if you do they once they have your details they're likely to empty your account.

I think the only way to rid your computer of it once and for all is to format the hard drive which should cost around £60. I could be wrong but for someone to sit at your computer and try to fix it costs a dam sight more

anti virus soft is one of those programs that looks like its doing good but is in fact the reason for most of the problems on computers . this should get rid of it

1 download malware bytes from here http://www.malwarebytes.org/

2 set up malware bytes and get the latest update online

3 download super anti spyware from here http://www.superantispyware.com/

4 set it up and again get the latest updates online

5 now reboot your comp into safe mode press F8 on start up and run both programs

when both are done reboot and it should be fixed .

hope this works for you

ATB Ade

anti virus soft is one of those programs that looks like its doing good but is in fact the reason for most of the problems on computers . this should get rid of it

1 download malware bytes from here http://www.malwarebytes.org/

2 set up malware bytes and get the latest update online

3 download super anti spyware from here http://www.superantispyware.com/

4 set it up and again get the latest updates online

5 now reboot your comp into safe mode press F8 on start up and run both programs

when both are done reboot and it should be fixed .

hope this works for you

ATB Ade

Top fella, many thanks. :thumbs:

Superantispyware removes most nasty programs like that, I've lost count of the amount of times I've used it on friends, family & neighbours computers. Daft mug that I am, doing it for free all the time mind.. :(:thumbs:

Superantispyware removes most nasty programs like that, I've lost count of the amount of times I've used it on friends, family & neighbours computers. Daft mug that I am, doing it for free all the time mind.. :(:thumbs:

format and re install windoes i ad registry helper that was a twat to get rid of it fecked up my norton antivirus and the windoes fierwalls iv got advanced system care pro free download and AVG antivirus both work ok

Edited by dpb82uk

Same here mate had a friend of mine bring me a laptop last week he had been quoted £170 to fix it(needed new hard drive ) I said all you need is a £35 hard drive job done so he says great go on do it . bangs the hard drive in sticks windows on it 1 hour its done then i start looking for the missing drivers 6 hours later and a banging head ache and I find them all . mate turns up chuffed to bits its all working again and gives me a tenner for my troubles top bloke I am or the biggest mug going not sure which . :icon_eek: can i give evryone a tip if you get a new laptop with no discs make a copy of the recovery disc that they all ask you to saves a lot of time .