Hunting is a science

You in the right forum Babala??? :doh:

What are we suppost to say about the comment in your thread?

All i can say is yes there is a certain amount of science involved in hunting with a air rifle.

Ballistics, weather conditions and non standard conditions etc.

Si

No Gary mate,

Id say your more a cognisor of the science of bunny bashing, magpie mangling, corvid capacitating and squizzer squatting. :whistling:

It’s a relatively old science but not many are as good at it as you are buddy :icon_redface: .

Si

Just clicked the link and got a page full of fancy shoe's :unsure:

Looked at a cuople of pair's, but finding it hard to compliment my shooting atire.

Quite taken with the ankle straps, but the heel's would play havoc going over the cattle grids :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Just clicked the link and got a page full of fancy shoe's :unsure:

Looked at a cuople of pair's, but finding it hard to compliment my shooting atire.

Quite taken with the ankle straps, but the heel's would play havoc going over the cattle grids :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Your a brave man There is no way I am clicking that link hahaha!!

He is after the monaiyes$$$$

Hi Lads

I looked at this post when it first came on, took one look at the link and thought this blokes a f*****g nutter and left it rather sharpish.

By the look of the clobber in the link I think he must be one of Rossy's mates........LOL

Cheers Carl

He's put the same post up in other forums as well, not even put the appropriate gender in the profile.

Now were a friendly bunch here, but this newbie is beyond CUCKOO :yes: Mods can we have him on the GL's please :tongue2:

Phantom