Scarview Foxhounds will be holding their terrier and lurcher show on

SUNDAY 20th JUNE at the JACK O MITRE pub SCAMMODEN,HUDDERSFIELD HD3 3FW

there will be all the usual classes including child handler,bullcross and entered this is a

qualifier for the EDRD and Derbyshire Bullcross show. Food and refreshments :drink: will

be avalible and all stalls are welcome this will be a good family show for

more details call MARK 07946135888 THANKS

bump

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were going to the Welsh but I cant justify spening £100 on diesel and making three kids travel in the car for a ten hour round trip so I may pop to this show, saxon what stalls are there.......besides army surplus lol

i,m affraid none they all seem to be going to welsh too :thumbdown: so if anyone out their knows of someone with a stall that could make tell to get along. But i guarentee the craic will be good and if you stick around for abit after the hunting sing song is second to none :drinks:

i,d come on m62 and come off at J24 then at roundabout take the 4th exit on the A643 follow that for about 3mile at next roundabout take 3rd exit on A640 follow for about 3 1/2 mile and you,ll see show on your right hand side Jack O Mitre pub :thumbs:

i,d come on m62 and come off at J24 then at roundabout take the 4th exit on the A643 follow that for about 3mile at next roundabout take 3rd exit on A640 follow for about 3 1/2 mile and you,ll see show on your right hand side Jack O Mitre pub :thumbs:

Scarview Foxhounds will be holding their terrier and lurcher show on

SUNDAY 20th JUNE at the JACK O MITRE pub SCAMMODEN,HUDDERSFIELD HD3 3FW

there will be all the usual classes including child handler,bullcross and entered this is a

qualifier for the EDRD and Derbyshire Bullcross show. Food and refreshments :drink: will

be avalible and all stalls are welcome this will be a good family show for

more details call MARK 07946135888 THANKS

Should be a good day, Have a bump from me ;)