Please excuse my first new post on this section of the forums,

unfortunately due to my relationship breaking up and having to move out of my house as i'm sure as many others before him my dog has become an innocent victim of circumstance,

Hes 18 months old, untried ,from good lines going back to welsh borders and hereford, parents excellent workers, fine with other dogs.

Absolutely gutted to be giving him away but cant take him back to parents house and ex refuses to have him,

free to good home who will give him the opportunity to work

He is good with Children and has lots of energy. Gets on well with other dogs. Not sure about cats as he has never lived with one, but doesn't take much notice when he has seen them outside. Has been around sheep and horses, without any bother. Has lived inside so far.

To deter people selling him around and advice taken from experienced members of this site i have chosen to put a price on the dog of £100, to ensure the welfare of my dog as i have no control after first sale, i don't want him going to someone i haven't deemed suitable.

Yours in sport

post-50736-127334952266_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I bred this dog, he is a realy smart looking russell.

Mother goes back to JS stuff and was dug to week in week out for two seasons untill killed.

I think your mad giving him away and would have him in a flash if i didnt have 5 plus a pup on the way.

I would be asking for at least £150, to stop the dog dealing scum getting him, or at least vet the home properly.

Gary

ps any of the lads on here i know looking for a decent well bred russell give him a shout.

Sorry, New more info has been added, anything specific you want to know just pm me. And yeah i got the measurements wrong so have been removed

Sent you a pm fella .

alrite ther lad i would be interested in that dog lad i ve been after one for a while he s a smart one. the only thing would be that im from ireland i do know a few lads at ur side of the water .i could organize a pick up tho .one thing is for sure is that he would come 2 a working home here.