Out today

Out today as usual

First earth we went to was anew one and we didnt know anything about it but it was rangy and headed into the bank so it could have been deep but there was fox shite everywhere so we were hopeful

I put in Chilli who is nearly a three year old bitch from pickaxe, we've dug her before but this was the first time she had a really big spot to get her quarry

I let her off and she went down the tightest small hole there was considering some of them were huge, rruk could have got into them.

We got a mark on her at ten feet , so we left her there for another fifteen minutes

By the time we took another mark she was reading just eight feet so we decided to go in. There wasnt a sound off her all this time not even a whimper

Cut a long story short we ended up digging her out in just over and hour and a half which wasnt bad cos the clay was nice to dig in ,it was just getting volunteers that was the hard thing

We broke into her with two foxes, id say they were this years if not late last years

She didnt take much stick she seems to go in and just grab a hold and try to work it until she has to break off

Heres two pics of her and Jack whos nearly six when i arrived home

I hope to put him over her the next time she breaks down