Our Pups for those who asked saluki grey... BITCH PUP NOW AVAILABLE

£500 for a pup? glad to see your not in it for the money then!!!! :whistling:

the way people start rippin into others on this site about the price of a pup is a joke, its not like there gettin peddled onto disabled kids is it, theres people on here selling pure salukis 900 a pup because they hav a piece of paper with the parents names on it, remember they hav paid 500 for a line off buddy and these days 500 is the price of a well bred coursing pup, i think 99% of people who are into coursing dogs wud rather pay this for a pup than 900 for summin that maybe has 1 in 20 chance of making anygood

my dog has foxy lines 3 times x charlie twice, cost me nothing! explain that to me. he,s 19 mth. old and is doing the job.

your a very lucky lad then, best of luck with it

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

£500 for a pup? glad to see your not in it for the money then!!!!

they are just new born pups and your lining hasn't even happened as yet so nobody knows which will be better, thats a long way off, but I know who i would be buying from out of interest what are y

you dont no what you on about pal you was meking out you was going to use or have a pup out of agood lookink dog so what u was saying good lookers are the best dogs you are wrong mate get your goggles

Posted Images

the way people start rippin into others on this site about the price of a pup is a joke, its not like there gettin peddled onto disabled kids is it, theres people on here selling pure salukis 900 a pup because they hav a piece of paper with the parents names on it, remember they hav paid 500 for a line off buddy and these days 500 is the price of a well bred coursing pup, i think 99% of people who are into coursing dogs wud rather pay this for a pup than 900 for summin that maybe has 1 in 20 chance of making anygood

500 FOR A LINE dont be daft why pay that u silly sod. when u can get a line for 100 and for free.why pay for a stud. 500 for a dog that has a high percentage of good offspring when there a dog around teh corner that MIGHT produce something as good . well i think it all about percentages you need to get the percentages in your favour. u breed your bitch then it another 12 months before u see what it liek and then maybe another yr before you see its true value so that is 2 years to see if your dog is worth it.that a long time so by using a goood stud dog that has proven itself u cut teh percentages down. but your bitch has to be worth breeding off as well. so when u think 500 or even a 1000 for 2 years is worth using a good stud dog.plus the owner of the stud if the pups fail it always the dogs fault that never produced and all that crap . glad breed chihuahuas this running dog world is hard as feck everyone crabbing all time lol

Have they got no friends with a decent dog to line their bitch with which SHOULD cost them nothing? p.s.they could have used my dog f.o.c.!

weve know plenty of men with decent dogs we fancied going with buddy and at the end of the day its our £500 not anyone elses

check the for sale section, pup is only £400, must be a summer sale :boogie:

remember its £500 to use sire

Just to make it clear to people that dont understand a post between friends, i was joking about with a friend that ive sold his dog for 500,which i havnt and he will be recieving the dog without any money crossing palms,and i havnt put any dog up for 500 :thumbs:

my dog has foxy lines 3 times x charlie twice, cost me nothing! explain that to me. he,s 19 mth. old and is doing the job.

your a very lucky lad then, best of luck with it

thanks arcticgun! :thumbs:

wots the dam and sire to your dog colnol???? the sire wouldn't be foxy charlie x foxy joe x foxy charlie by any chance?

sam x roxy.

the owner of roxy payed £500 to use sam over her, so without these stupendous stud fees u wouldn't own yor dog :thumbs:

pups off dogs such as buddy and the like will make £500 off the bitch,so why is 500 to dear for a service its no different than pic of litter,i no some people dont sell but give them away however im sure the 2 surplus pups in this litter would have made the 500 quid each an coverd costs if the seller decided to,there choice,why do people have to voice negative opinions