Beagle X russel

you got some of my stuff in your kennels lol i like a well put together dog thats up to its job they got the body lets hope they can do the job :big_boss:

Ps there is nothing wroung with a bent legged barrel chested dog either :thumbs:

Edited by woodard

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cheers for the replys lads. will stick a few pics on when i get her on sat.   what other mix's and crosses everybody else using then ?   lets have a look at them      

The pup is about ten weeks there mate i,ll put some of the sire and his brother as soon as i can the sire just cost me 200 pounds at vets.Got caught on barbed wire found him hanging by his cock i thou

Here is two of my beagle x russell they take good lines for pup's

Posted Images

now then old man how are you i will push you around in your wheal chair at the shows if you wont me two

you seem to know a lot about the shows mate and wheelchairs are a thing of the past there all motorised these days so it be you doing the catching up fat lad hahahahahahahahahaha

• 1 month later...

here is my old mans beagle x jack when we 1st got him http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff19/jamie1517/picture1-1.jpg

getting older http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff19/jamie1517/n696827005_237064_7002.jpg

and now he is around 3 years old http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff19/jamie1517/shooting%20pics/100_1070-1.jpg

what the guy said in the 1st post is so true. you have to spend time with them. i didnt think he would work as he was stubborn as hell when young.

he would do as he was told but sometimes use to ge tit into his head. pick up some scent and boom gone across the field.

now he is older tho he is chilled out. only have to click your fingers to him and he is at your feet.

he has been getting stuck into some rats at the top of the garden lately.

and he can scent anything thats around. he dont go to ground which is good really. as he is a bushing dog when out ferreting.

got some new bits of ferreting ground fo rthis year to so really looking forward to seeing how he does.

my dads brother inlaw use two beagle x years ago thats why my old man went for one when we see some in the local paper.

get over the stubborness of them and your have a good dog

mine, 2 are first cross russel/beagles and the other is a russel/beagle with 1/8 spaniel in it......

van019.jpg

van013.jpg

van017.jpg

van014.jpg

van015.jpg

[/quote

is yours working propper pal n wat age was it when it started.mine did alotof quaterin but getting her out of it slowly ...

11062010578.jpg

11062010564.jpg

post-41843-000401800 1278860486_thumb.jpg

Edited by remus

beagle x russel [the original plummer]!!!!!!!!

had one thirty plus years ago, he was a better funny one dog than charlie ,,but exelled at any type of mooching.would work owt and he did.loads of fun with him, paid twenty quid for him after digging two..talking of the days when you could near enough go anywere, [unkeepered] head like a lion and a nose the size of a tennis ball,, lol,,could write a book about that dog..

always had to be on top of him though cos the fecker would be gone.

will try and find some pics of him..

all the best with yours.. :thumbs::thumbs: