Disappointed by Hare Chases

Worlds worst can be pikeys. Running about in spanking transits they would rather sling a dog than risk getting the motor confiscated.

Kennels at carlisle are full of running dogs.

I wouldnt tar them all with the same brush and it happens in all walks of life. Im sure Tracy will agre it is a tiny minority that would do such a callous thing. thumbs.gif

FTB

thats a racist statement and some of us have computers you f*****g prick

Hi All

Ihave met a lot of travelling people over the last 20 odd years most most of them have been criminals ( i work in a prison) some of them have been good lads that under different circumstances i probably would have been mates with.The real gypsies are totally different from the pikeys, the pikeys are the scum of the earth, did anyone see the mob that were wandering round the midland game fair last year stealing anything that they could, scum.The other thing they are doing now is every time they don't get their own way out comes the race card, in that respect they are getting as bad as the blacks and muslims.So kevin from bristol are you a gypsy or a p***y there is no such race as pikeys therefore it cannot be racist

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Worlds worst can be new type travellers. Running about in spanking transits they would rather sling a dog than risk getting the motor confiscated. Kennels at carlisle are full of running dogs.   I

You run a dog on a hare in the UK you are a criminal. Now what do you do if running hares is in your blood? You break the law intentionally. If it comes on top you got to do your best to not get nicke

I know some members on here find me amusing- some others who know me a bit more know that dogs are my priority and as long as they are looked after, fed have warm beds & not beaten sh*t out of I h

A lot of working dogs arent chipped because if the dogs are marked and they get out they aint gona want Rspca knowing where they live are they !!!, and as for the lurcher how do you know it hasnt just got out and been hit by a car ?? did you actually see it being dumped ????

Worlds worst can be pikeys. Running about in spanking transits they would rather sling a dog than risk getting the motor confiscated.

I wouldnt tar them all with the same brush and it happens in all walks of life. Im sure Tracy will agre it is a tiny minority that would do such a callous thing. thumbs.gif

FTB

Hi All

Ihave met a lot of travelling people over the last 20 odd years most most of them have been criminals ( i work in a prison) some of them have been good lads that under different circumstances i probably would have been mates with.The real gypsies are totally different from the pikeys, the pikeys are the scum of the earth, did anyone see the mob that were wandering round the midland game fair last year stealing anything that they could, scum.The other thing they are doing now is every time they don't get their own way out comes the race card, in that respect they are getting as bad as the blacks and muslims.So kevin from bristol are you a gypsy or a p***y there is no such race as pikeys therefore it cannot be racist

i'm gypsy and proud of it and i'm also glad you know the differance but even so people still call us pikeys and we ain't this is why the offends me

FTB

Hi All

i'm gypsy and proud of it and i'm also glad you know the differance but even so people still call us pikeys and we ain't this is why the offends me

the whole pikeys thing is aimed at anyone from our community as were all tared with the same brush people in general don,t know the differance , i met alot of prison workers or screws in the last twenty years and most of them have been corupt little idiots who like to bully people on a daily basis and they have usually failed the police training course did you ?

the whole pikeys thing is aimed at anyone from our community as were all tared with the same brush people in general don,t know the differance , i met alot of prison workers or screws in the last twenty years and most of them have been corupt little idiots who like to bully people on a daily basis and they have usually failed the police training course did you ?

You should read back your posts mate, on one hand your telling us not to "tar you all with the same brush" and in the next you bang out a statement like that...is it one rule for us and another for you as per usual.

I dont know that guy, but for all I know he could be a real genuine man.

FTB

Hi Kevinfrombristol

As it happens when i came out of the army my wife had just died my daughter was 15mths old i applied to join the police, passed the entrance exam and was accepted by 2 forces but my old man and my brother said if i joined the old bill they would never trust me 100% again,and in my book family come first i needed something secure so became a screw. Never been a bully or never been bullied in my life i treat people how i would want to be treated myself.

Has anyone read 'Gypsy Boy' by Mikey Walsh?

Very interesting read about a gypsy who was subjected to sexual and physical abuse by his community.

The book also shows that criminality and the gypsy lifestyle go hand in hand. I had to put the book down several times as the detail of his abuse was quite sickening.

Has anyone read 'Gypsy Boy' by Mikey Walsh?

Very interesting read about a gypsy who was subjected to sexual and physical abuse by his community.

The book also shows that criminality and the gypsy lifestyle go hand in hand. I had to put the book down several times as the detail of his abuse was quite sickening.

MATT ,

I WAS GIVEN THE BOOK BY A HALF BRED TRAVELLER ..... ONE OF ONLY THREE I TRUST ........

HE ASKED ME TO READ THE BOOK AND STATED HE KNEW OF MANY OTHERS THAT HAD A SIMILAR UP BRINGING , AND NAMED 4 THAT I KNOW OF ............ I COULDNT READ IT ALL AND SENT IT BACK TO HIM WITH A LETTER ...........

RECENTLY ON HERE AND OTHER SITES IT SEEMS THE TRAVELLERS ARE BRINGING OUT THE RACE CARD OR SAYING THAT NON TRAVELLERS ARE PEADOS ETC ................... IT ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH .... AS I KNOW OF AT LEAST A DOZEN THAT HAVE BEEN UP ON SEX CHARGES ..........

THE TRAVELLER COMMUNITY WOULD BE BETTER THOUGHT OF IF THEY POLICED THEMSELVES .............. INSTEAD OF MAKING EXCUSES FOR THEIR BRETHREN .................

THERE YOUNGSTERS ARE RUNNING ROUND BELIVING THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND NON TRAVELLERS ARE JUST VILLAGE IDIOTS TO BE USED AND ABUSED ..........

THATS PROBABLY THE REASON BEHIND MANY BRITISH PEOPLE HAVING NO TIME FOR THE TRAVELLERS OF TODAY ....

JUST MY THOUGHTS

DUCKWING

Duckwing

I'm glad it isn't just me.

I've got an open mind. I realise that there is good and bad in all communities, but I think that hiding behind the 'race' card is wrong.

The book was a real eye opener for me, although very disturbing. I think a few people who have a romantic view of the Gypsy race should read the book and find out some truth.

As for dumping dogs, we all know it happens, and I guess that some people value their liberty more than their animals. Me, I'd do time for my animals.

MATT ,

AT ONE TIME I COURSED THE FENNS REGULAR ................

NOW THE SALUKI BEING THE WAY IT IS VERY FEW WILL EXCEPT STRANGERS THE WAY A MORE GREYHOUND BLOODED DOG WILL

VERY OFTEN TRAVELLERS WOULD SHOW UP ON LAND TO TRY A STOLEN DOG WE WERE COURSING ON ........ THE DOG WOULD RUN OFF AFTER A HARE AND WOULDNT GO NEAR THEM EVER AGAIN ......... WHEN WE APPROACHED THEM WITH IT ON A LEAD ........

IT WAS ALWAYS THE SAME SENARIO .. THEY WOULD JUMP IN THE MOTOR AND SHOUT OUT THE WINDOWS .

" KEEP THE FECKIN DOG WE JUST CHORED IT ANYWAYS ! " ... AND RIDE OFF LAUGHING . :thumbdown:

ONE SEASON WE PICKED UP 11 DOGS . .... FOUND THE TRUE OWNERS OF 8 OF THEM AND RE - HOMED THE REST

AND FELLAS ASK WHY I WONT HAVE A TRAVELLER WITHIN TEN MILES OF ME :no:

DUCKWING

A lot of working dogs arent chipped because if the dogs are marked and they get out they aint gona want Rspca knowing where they live are they !!!, and as for the lurcher how do you know it hasnt just got out and been hit by a car ?? did you actually see it being dumped ????

Who's "they"? Why don't "they" want the RSPCA knowing where they live? Do "they" have something to hide then?

Whoever "they" are it seems like "they" neither know nor care what happens to their dogs. Which is what this thread was originally about, not that you can tell that by now.

The case of the over-the-wall dog was that a lady heard a vehicle pull up beside her house; a car door opened, something making an awful screaming noise was then hurled over her 6ft garden fence, landing in a heap unable to support itself. A car door then closed and the vehicle drove away. That was the lurcher. The lady kindly got the dog to a vet and the rescue then paid for the dog to be treated, successfully, and rehomed it.

The riding stable dog was found in a known area for "trialling" dogs (both dogs were), and I doubt he had starved himself or rolled himself repeatedly onto the ends of lit cigarettes, either.

Nobody looked for or reported these dogs missing ("got out and got hit by a car"? Hmmm); nobody came forward to claim them when they were doing their holding period in kennels.

As I said before, it doesn't matter WHO it is that behaves in this way; it's just important that they stop it.

Who's "they"? Why don't "they" want the RSPCA knowing where they live? Do "they" have something to hide then?

Whoever "they" are it seems like "they" neither know nor care what happens to their dogs. Which is what this thread was originally about, not that you can tell that by now.

The case of the over-the-wall dog was that a lady heard a vehicle pull up beside her house; a car door opened, something making an awful screaming noise was then hurled over her 6ft garden fence, landing in a heap unable to support itself. A car door then closed and the vehicle drove away. That was the lurcher. The lady kindly got the dog to a vet and the rescue then paid for the dog to be treated, successfully, and rehomed it.

The riding stable dog was found in a known area for "trialling" dogs (both dogs were), and I doubt he had starved himself or rolled himself repeatedly onto the ends of lit cigarettes, either.

Nobody looked for or reported these dogs missing ("got out and got hit by a car"? Hmmm); nobody came forward to claim them when they were doing their holding period in kennels.

As I said before, it doesn't matter WHO it is that behaves in this way; it's just important that they stop it.

If you hadnt noticed, people do still work there dogs !! " why dont "they " want the rspca knowing where they live " ? do you really need to ask such a stupid question ? And as for me asking if the dog could of got out, is the fact that people are all to quick to jump on the hunting lads point the blame and ask questions later , all this post is doing is giving more ammo for the antis , but maybe thats why the post was put up here .

Hi Kevinfrombristol

As it happens when i came out of the army my wife had just died my daughter was 15mths old i applied to join the police, passed the entrance exam and was accepted by 2 forces but my old man and my brother said if i joined the old bill they would never trust me 100% again,and in my book family come first i needed something secure so became a screw. Never been a bully or never been bullied in my life i treat people how i would want to be treated myself.

mush maybe you are the nicest screw in the world i don't know but alot of them injails all across the country are like that now i'm not a bad fella anyone who knows me will tell you but you will get tared with the same brush because thats what you are now i was just trying to make a point that us good gypsy men are in the same boat its not so much a race card as being tared in a pidgeon hole and it just pisses me off i've haad it me whole life and now even on here were i love to talk about hunting in all forms i notice people blame us for stuff anyway i didnt mean to offend it a touchy subject i surpose