Hi all.

My wee cousin was given a Norica model 56 in from his uncle its a .177. It shoots at 6 fps is there any way to get it up to 12 fps.

I will try anything for him to get full power out of the little air rifle.

Andrew

If any of my guns only achieved 6 feet per second Id pop it right into the big black bin outside :lol: .

Seriously though, I dont know what you would need to do in order to raise the power to 12ft.lb, it wont be as simple as changing the spring as it will have a lower capacity cylinder/chamber than 12ft.lb rifles.

Im sure the rifle is capable of doing over 6ft.lb, but I doubt you'll push it as high as 12.

All the best with it buddy.

Kyle

Hi, mate.

The 56 was only really ment to be an 'entry level' rifle, so even after a good service etc., you'll not get too much more. It'll not do anywhere near the 12 without shakeing itself to bits...... Maybe 8 or 9.

As a basic gun to teach a lad the basics of shooting, it's perfectly OK. Take it for what it is and move on later.

Cheers.

I was going to say the same as Andy, tidy it up and part ex it for something with the power your looking for, normally guns built with this power in mind cant be tuned up, unless it can be changed to gas ram, PM Donny C and see what he can come up with ;)