Smallest dog preban coursing

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do you mb and have you been out with his dog ? and how many dogs dose he run beside he white land rover think he lost the lamping comp to a much better dog pal

i dont think many people buy collie x if they are only to be used on longears imo

WE DO HEAR ABOUT THEM. STRAIGHT FROM THE ARMCHAIRS MOUTH.

Posted Images

had a bitch 30 years ago bought it as pup made 22 inches this was best i ever saw had everything speed serious wind great mouth kilt 6 regular in one day here in ireland hard hunting ditches gates electric and barbwire im still hunting bigears every winter in ireland and england and ive never had a dog to match wat this bitch done in the field a real fluke i was told sire and dam were norfolk lurchers and i was breeden this bitch [bANNED TEXT] she reached 6 just retired her and sum b*****d stole her never saw her again i was sick

had a bitch 30 years ago bought it as pup made 22 inches this was best i ever saw had everything speed serious wind great mouth kilt 6 regular in one day here in ireland hard hunting ditches gates electric and barbwire im still hunting bigears every winter in ireland and england and ive never had a dog to match wat this bitch done in the field a real fluke i was told sire and dam were norfolk lurchers and i was breeden this bitch [bANNED TEXT] she reached 6 just retired her and sum b*****d stole her never saw her again i was sick

so no saluki in her mate :clapper:

so no saluki in her mate clapper.gif

I have seen loads of non saluki blooded lurchers catch plenty of hares as they were not that popular in the 70s and up to the mid 80s these so called norfolk types [bANNED TEXT] saluki blood was put in them produced hare killing dogs far better than any two breed hybreds.

a top class saluki cross will kill more hares than a top class collie cross. they are stamina machines. collie crosses make good hare dogs but when it comes to chase 3 and 4 the saluki crosses lead the way.

Edited by brian2k9
  • Like 1