petty or what

gary buddy

i dont like the way people take the :censored: out of others then do it them selfs proper knobs and i hate the fact that people like him self get away with it if you look at his post were he is selling his gun i left a little message for him lol :thumbs: he will ban me now as well matey lol not that i care to much but hey it just aint right when people like that do it to others matey and thats what mates are for gary :thumbs:

shay

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were you I'd have a teashirt printed up with shit on the front and bollocks on the bollocks on the back, just to wear at the meet

hahahaha i sure am not nice are they lol

and if kev wants to preech out of the bible than fare enough lol

shay

it wont let me post as ive just made the new account

gary

lol hes even had warnings for swearing lol

hi ya gary

lol ahhhh i'm gutted lol they just couldnt answer the question i asked , if bloody aint swearing why do we teah our kids not to say it then ???? and i got nothing back ? strange that aint it ? well it's one of then aint it they will check your ip address matey and not let you on as they have done with others as well gary mate

shay

this is what i put mate

the words hell and bloody are just as tame as bollocks we are all adults and this is very petty but how can someone get banned for the word bollocks by a moderator who uses the words bloody and hell and if you check the history the same moderator has even had a warning for swearing he should know better but it seems its 1 rule for moderators and another for members...

What a laugh! some clowns who admin these sites don't live in the real world, they must sit at home in a total swear free environment or just regular church go'ers whistling.gif......

I had a simular problem on another forum and just told them to go and f**k themselves because they are a load of cock sucking tossed off wankers and a total bunch of c**ts and nothing but b*****ds, a f*****g load of shit stabbing f*****g wankers laugh.gif.....

as you can see saying naughty words like bollocks is a no no on here too tongue2.gif ....

Jasper