1st Clean Buck

looks a nice beast mate shame about the small photo.

was it a good stalk ?? :thumbs:

Cheer's John,

Sorry about the pic, will try and get it better, it was a good stalk John, i glassed them for 40mins 2 Bucks and 3 Does, and one was clean, spotted 4 Bucks this morning only one clean, Does everywhere tongue2.gif i had to take the shot approx 150yards, because he was at the tail end of the group and in no great hurry to catch up with the main group, and i did not want to get winded by them as they were only 30yards from me, making there way up along the Deer Fence he was shot off the sticks in the boiler room, and dropped i would say 5yards from where he was shot, i was going to get greedy and take a few yearlings, but have a big mate who cannot get out that often due to work, so i will leave them for him as he has a holiday booked for Thursday, so will be out again with him.

Wullie.

Went out this morning again, glassed another 4 Bucks all still in Velvet thumbdown.gif when there clean they will be like hen's teeth whistling.gif

You know it mate :laugh::yes: Nice buck

I wouldn't trust myself with cammo bino's - I lose them straight away :laugh:

Went out this morning again, glassed another 4 Bucks all still in Velvet thumbdown.gif when there clean they will be like hen's teeth whistling.gif

You know it mate :laugh::yes: Nice buck

I wouldn't trust myself with cammo bino's - I lose them straight away :laugh:

I know what you mean about cammo bino's but they were a present and they match my knicker's oops.gif11.gif11.gif