kennal ideas please

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats put me in the mood for a bottle of lucozade.............. cheers.

Just like to offer an idea to N E POACHER for his kennels when they are finished(sorry no construction ideas!)get youself a medium size solar panel set up to power lights,heat and wireless camera prot

Posted Images

Just like to offer an idea to N E POACHER for his kennels when they are finished(sorry no construction ideas!)get youself a medium size solar panel set up to power lights,heat and wireless camera protection against theft,that should top it all,good luck!Super Sam nice kennels,if you can afford it to build the best for your dogs and bird,that's your business and i say you've done a grand job for yours,i would go to the same expense if it made me and my dogs feel better,good hunting lads,

Higgins.

• Like 1

here's a couple of pics for N E POACHER,

post-4435-127102126028_thumb.jpg

solar panel 80 watt.

post-4435-127102127724_thumb.jpg

batteries and inverter.

post-4435-127102133957_thumb.jpg

Solar Charge Controller.

how much does the solar kit work out at? as im looking into installing it in the future, when i start my block kennels, cheers

here's a couple of pics for N E POACHER,

post-4435-127102126028_thumb.jpg

solar panel 80 watt.

post-4435-127102127724_thumb.jpg

batteries and inverter.

post-4435-127102133957_thumb.jpg

Solar Charge Controller.

how much does the solar kit work out at? as im looking into installing it in the future, when i start my block kennels, cheers

BULL101,solar panel 80 watt £160,batteries approx £150,inverter £150 and solar charge controller £20,hope that helps,

Higgins.

Just edited this to say that i'm powering my shed and kennel with this set up,in my shed i have heating,lights,internet and link up to kennel for light and heat,later i will add solar ventilation/fan for summer to keep dogs cool,

Higins.

Edited by higgins

thats a very good idea higgins :thumbs:

Cheers SuperSam,i reckon yours would be the Rolls Royce of kennels if you added that,

Higgins.

:laugh::laugh:

dont know why i didt think of that :icon_redface:

i just ran the electricty from the house to the runs.

your way would have defo saved me in the long run.

thats a very good idea higgins :thumbs:

Cheers SuperSam,i reckon yours would be the Rolls Royce of kennels if you added that,

Higgins.

:laugh::laugh:

dont know why i didt think of that :icon_redface:

i just ran the electricty from the house to the runs.

your way would have defo saved me in the long run.

Yes i know we learn a lot of tings after in hindsight,but mains is preferable for convenience,i also have mains hook up to outside wall socket but at less the cost of running lines etc,

HBiggins.

will mainly be powering, "heating", "lighting" and maybe "surveilence" so would be plenty that, thanks for info mate

Bull you could save money on a different configuration,smaller solar panel,one battery etc,just remember to make sure there is enough power for the needs of your kennel,atb,

Higgins

will mainly be powering, "heating", "lighting" and maybe "surveilence" so would be plenty that, thanks for info mate

Bull you could save money on a different configuration,smaller solar panel,one battery etc,just remember to make sure there is enough power for the needs of your kennel,atb,

Higgins

yes i need to look into the right size and also what i will use the energy for, so i get the right set up

Higgins

yes i need to look into the right size and also what i will use the energy for, so i get the right set up

Get the largest size (in Amps)batteries and largest Solar panel you can afford,these are the two main components,good luck,

higgins.

Edited by higgins

Higgins

Get the largest size (in Amps)batteries and largest Solar panel you can afford,these are the two main components,good luck,

higgins.

cheers mate, appreciate it