ferret jills in season

hello lads , my two ferret jills have come in to season an i have bred them ocne before my mum an dad say i cant breed them again but i have been told if u dont breed them the catch a desiese and die people have also said that they wont come out of season.so as you can see im in a situation so an help will be realy apprieciated thanks anthonytomo

(one of these ferrets realy mean something to me and i dont no wa to do to get them out of season)

once again thanks for reading.

hello lads , my two ferret jills have come in to season an i have bred them ocne before my mum an dad say i cant breed them again but i have been told if u dont breed them the catch a desiese and die people have also said that they wont come out of season.so as you can see im in a situation so an help will be realy apprieciated thanks anthonytomo

(one of these ferrets realy mean something to me and i dont no wa to do to get them out of season)

once again thanks for reading.

You can get an injection from the vets to bring them out of season. Or find someone with a vasectomised dog ferret which will mate with them and stop thier season but not make them pregnant...

As said mate, if you cant find a hob that has been vasectomised (will mate with your jill but wont sire a litter), get the jill jab. Ring round the vets in your area. It cost me £20, dear I know but couldnt find it any cheeper in my town.