on a night when i check on my dogs, my kennel floor has alot of slugs on it, ive tried salt around my kennels this works till it rains then they are back again!! any help would be appreciated

my mate put copper tape down and apparently they don't cross it because they somehow mildly electrocute themselves? dunno if this is true but they wouldn't cross this

watching river cottage the other night,fills a cup/half a coke bottle with cheap beer/dutch gold,seemly slugs are alcoholics,next morning they where full of the little b*****ds,then the dirt bird ate them

Edited by dublin dezzy
Guest bullterrier

alright mate if you have soil around your kennels get some nemaslug mix with water as instructions on box this little parasite lives in your soil for around six weeks and eats the slugs from the inside its good from march till about September just reapply every six weeks hope this helps ..thumbs.gif ..john

watching river cottage the other night,fills a cup/half a coke bottle with cheap beer/dutch gold,seemly slugs are alcoholics,next morning they where full of the little b*****ds,then the dirt bird ate them

My Uncle Bill, an old Lurcherman , used to take the beer slops home from the local working men's club ,he reckoned he killed the slugs with it.