What time is kick off and how much 2 get in lads

i think it opens around 10 or 10.30am,terrier and lurcher shows start somwhere around 1pm,and i think entry price is around, or was £5.00 per car,thats what i paid last time,all the best,

cheers,

jay. :thumbs:

Guest 2GOOD

it used to be a good day out 20 odd years ago ,but £500 to get in is a bit mutch :laugh: feck that and its going to rain ,i will walk the hill first . :yes:

it used to be a good day out 20 odd years ago ,but £500 to get in is a bit mutch :laugh: feck that and its going to rain ,i will walk the hill first . :yes:

first show i ever went too, 23/24 years ago ,f**k i feel old now ,mind i was only 16 :whistling:

first show i ever went too, 23/24 years ago ,f**k i feel old now ,mind i was only 16 :whistling:

Are you in this Country and are You going

Guest GoneToGround1

sorted the rings out today and spoke to a few people apparently a good few are going nice to see you all there. anyone doing the digging? and yes you go down the side of the cedar tree and its the 1st field on your left.

Are you in this Country and are You going

No mate, back in 7 days will be at the monmouth .

Keep your head down will be going today have always supported them whenever I can great show

Might go to Monmouth flat out though at the moment got sia course with the dog all this week and mole trapping every evening after the course to make up.Catch you soon if you fancy a night lamping give me a bell.