S200 or Ultra Multi?

I have just sold my Lightning and now want to buy a pcp. Up until now i have intended to buy an Ultra multishot. But i seen an S200 in a shop today and liked the look of it. What do you think of these guns? What one would you go for?

Also, i know you can get the Rowan Engineering 10 shot mag for the S200 anyone used these? What they like? Are they self indexing or do you need to manually index them?

Cheers

John

I have just sold my Lightning and now want to buy a pcp. Up until now i have intended to buy an Ultra multishot. But i seen an S200 in a shop today and liked the look of it. What do you think of these guns? What one would you go for?

Also, i know you can get the Rowan Engineering 10 shot mag for the S200 anyone used these? What they like? Are they self indexing or do you need to manually index them?

Cheers

John

They're both very good guns for the price. Personaly I like the cocking system on the BSA so that would be my choice. Really it depends on which rifle you feel most comfortable holding and I don't think you'll be dissapointed whichever one you choose. Good luck and happy hunting.

Made the best choice there.

Tried both of the a couple of weeks ago(until the bloke brought the air ranger out from the back of the shop)

Did not like the ultra one bit. S200 Mk3 was a lovely bit of kit though. Well done

Enjoy

Hi mate, congratulations on your new purchase; I've got the same gun and I can't fault it.

Before you buy the rowan engineering 10 shot conversion you should have a look at air arms own conversion kit ; it is a bit pricey (around 50 quid I think ?) But its self indexing so its quicker to get that second shot off.

Ryan

Yeh i seen a vid of the air arms mag on youtube and its looks good. Think when payday comes ill b buying the magazine kit and a silencer. This is my first pcp so i will prob have all sorts of questions in the next few weeks

Good choice mate! What are you going to put on top?

I have a Simmons 6-24x50 AO on it justnow. Just zero'd it in at about 30 yards and cant believe the accuracy of it. Glad i never went with the Ultra now, never realised how quickly you could reload a single shot gun and how quickly you can go through a full charge when you're having fun :gunsmilie: so think the lower shot count would have been a pain in the arse.

Here it is in all its glory :D

post-31892-12703979103_thumb.jpg

Edited by johnboy19
  • Like 1