do or dont?

personaly i wouldnt let a digging dog chase rabbits mate get to be a bad habit seen it this year way a boy fae cumnock area let it of at the hole it pissed of chasing rabbits for a hour .i was well pissed off i would of chapped it on the head .how anybody can stand this is beyond me but hey everyone to there own.keep the dog to the job its ment to do .my dogs are in out on the lead dont let them run around .but thats me.

THIS TERRIER HAS JUST NAILED HER 3rd LEVERET IN 10 DAYS (all released unharmed) BECAUSE I LOVE TO SEE THEM RUNNING!!.. I USE MY TERRIERS FOR

DIGGING & BUSHING TO THE GUN (rabbits) BUT WHEN A TERRIER IS WORKING & LOOKING FOR EVERYTHING I KNOW THEYRE STILL DOING THERE JOB WHETHER RABBIT, FOX OR RAT.

LET THEM WORK WHAT YOU/THEY WANT THEM TO HUNT NOT WHAT YOU THINK THEY SHOULD HUNT.....

post-3391-127007914658_thumb.jpg

20-30 YEARS AGO ALOT OF FOLK ON HERE WOULD OF HAD DOGS THAT WERE USED FOR MANY THINGS WHETHER IT WAS A TERRIER/WHIPPET OR YOUR EVERYDAY

MONGREL (yes we all had them) & IF YOU SAID TO YOUR DAD BACK IN THEM DAYS THAT THIS TERRIER WAS TO BE ONLY USED FOR FOX HE WOULD HAVE

CLIPPED YOUR LUG NO DOUBT COZ MINE WOULD HAVE!! I WOULD LOVE TO FIND A TRAINED TERRIER THAT KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN

A RABBIT IN A DRAIN & A FOX.......... HERE WE GO, ALL YOU PRETENDERS START QUEING!!!! =@

Edited by BRYKAY

20-30 YEARS AGO ALOT OF FOLK ON HERE WOULD OF HAD DOGS THAT WERE USED FOR MANY THINGS WHETHER IT WAS A TERRIER/WHIPPET OR YOUR EVERYDAY

MONGREL (yes we all had them) & IF YOU SAID TO YOUR DAD BACK IN THEM DAYS THAT THIS TERRIER WAS TO BE ONLY USED FOR FOX HE WOULD HAVE

CLIPPED YOUR LUG NO DOUBT COZ MINE WOULD HAVE!! I WOULD LOVE TO FIND A TRAINED TERRIER THAT KNOWS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN

A RABBIT IN A DRAIN & A FOX.......... HERE WE GO, ALL YOU PRETENDERS START QUEING!!!! =@

if you like digging to rabbits when your after fox thats fine.i dont.

If i ever have another terrier i certainly wouldnt allow it to hunt rabbits.

A few weeks ago we went out to a farm to remove a fox but ended up spending an hour getting to dog( in an enormous woodpile) to find she had a bloody rabbit.

I certainly was'nt smiling so would strongly advise to leave the rabbits well alone