• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

has anyone got any pics of the lurchers i didnt take any

Got to agree, it was pretty poor. I dont know how they can justify charging 10 quid for what it was, i wont be going next year.

This is what i found out last year i was hoping it may have been i little bit better this year but apparently not worth it thanks for the heads up wont waste the money shame as it is so close to me.

George

Hi Guys

I live 10 mins away and its not snowing here. Through my experience Sunday and Mondays seem to be the better of the 4 days in show terms and weather being sunny intervals with light scattered showers.

Hope this helps

Dillan

Well its my local show so to speak,i go every year rain or shine [usualy rain]and ive been again today and its getting worse not better,there were a lot less stalls i was shocked and usually theres loads of tool stalls or something just so you can look at something else there was one and a half as one wasnt realy a walk round stall,usual rip of with food and drink i was there at 9.30 and some were just putting there stalls up no guns apart from the big tool stall with half a dozen smk airguns,if you walked quick you could have done the stalls in half an hour so not brilliant,i heard a couple of terrier lads say they had a good turnout and a lot of there mates had turned up so they had a good day dont know what anyone else thought,it might pick up over next couple of days as a lot were working today i suppose had my sarnies and my £1.50 cup of coffee walked the stalls again could have gone home at 11.00 but stayed till 1.00 then off home drove staight out the gate not another car comming in definatly down on turnout numbers.

Edited by smoothly

Well its my local show so to speak,i go every year rain or shine [usualy rain]and ive been again today and its getting worse not better,there were a lot less stalls i was shocked and usually theres loads of tool stalls or something just so you can look at something else there was one and a half as one wasnt realy a walk round stall,usual rip of with food and drink i was there at 9.30 and some were just putting there stalls up no guns apart from the big tool stall with half a dozen smk airguns,if you walked quick you could have done the stalls in half an hour so not brilliant,i heard a couple of terrier lads say they had a good turnout and a lot of there mates had turned up so they had a good day dont know what anyone else thought,it might pick up over next couple of days as a lot were working today i suppose had my sarnies and my £1.50 cup of coffee walked the stalls again could have gone home at 11.00 but stayed till 1.00 then off home drove staight out the gate not another car comming in definatly down on turnout numbers.

i agree it was aload of shit total waste of 10quid will never go again save your time and money and avoid this total pile of wank of a show

Guest Arsenal F.C

Weather was okay when i was there today , actually got quite warm as th day went on , still muddy though , first one ive been to so i cant say worse than this or that but i enjoyed it

Edited by Arsenal F.C

GAME FAIR the clue should be in the title. no gun sales,not one single one or fishing.we counted 20 odd food vans around the arena alone and 5 pick and mix sweet vans.hardly any gun shots going off.main arena realy loud motorbike display jumping through rings of fire which completly smoked out what few traders were round the ring and smoke damaged the clothes they were selling.biggest turnout was the bloody flyballers.massive fun fair with waltzers,dodgems etc what the f**k is game about that?

antiques tent that was full of car boot shite,organiser didnt even bother to give guys running lurchers and terriers show any rosettes.the general opinion of the traders was it will be their last time.had some good craic with the dog lads and lasses but there is no chance of me paying to experience that crap again.at least dick turpin wore a mask to rob folk.

i totaly agree mate i was there on friday and i thought the showing was fixed the judges dogs and the judges familys dogs won everything it was totaly fixed!!

the judge on friday keeps plumbers thats all he keeps so how was that his dogs and familys dogs