new cross breed of dog

having just returned with my mate, from judging the lurchers at murton, thought i'd like to share with you all some hilarity of the day :D my mate asked an owner what cross his dog was, to which he replied, a bedlington-greyhound x greyhound-suzuki, never heard of one of this breed before, just thought i'd like to know more about this cross :hmm::hmm: does it come in under or over 23 inch or in 1.6 or 2 litre :D:D , does it have legs or wheels :D , does it catch quarry or speeding tickets, does it break down where the muscles tear or is it a right off :doh::doh: , any other similar experiences from you all, i'd like to hear them--------atb den

seen some hilarity at a show you were judgeing few years ago you were riding about on a stuffed sheep and you no you were just missed out of getting the photo lol

kikki, yes the sheep was a great laugh, hopetoun house want it, you do daft things forv a laugh----me included

yes was a good laugh was d.mcreas dog won that show on the saturday and was s.thomson that won it on the sunday was a good day what won the show the day any pics or can you tell what it was cheers

kikki, it was a black bull x bitch, the reserve was a brindle bullx dog, i never judged so many bull crosses in my life, just goes to show whats being bred nowadays, not my type of dog but very fit strong animals, built for the job in hand ;);)

A lot of lads, when asked how their dog is bred, will answer truthfully, "It's Lurcher X Lurcher" no need to mention loads of different breeds that may or may not have gone into the dogs make up. Also, "Suzuki" has been used as a name for Saluki Hybrids for many years around the North East, perhaps the lad was just carrying on a tradition ?

Cheers.

A lot of lads, when asked how their dog is bred, will answer truthfully, "It's Lurcher X Lurcher" no need to mention loads of different breeds that may or may not have gone into the dogs make up.

:yes: You'd look a right tit if you stood there and said Saluki/whippet/collie/bull/deerhound/greyhound x Beddy/whippet/collie/bull/greyhound every time someone asked what breed your dog was! :clapper:

Edited by maltenby

A lot of lads, when asked how their dog is bred, will answer truthfully, "It's Lurcher X Lurcher" no need to mention loads of different breeds that may or may not have gone into the dogs make up.

:yes: You'd look a right tit if you stood there and said Saluki/whippet/collie/bull/deerhound/greyhound x Beddy/whippet/collie/bull/greyhound every time someone asked what breed your dog was! :clapper:

:yes::yes::yes: quite agree , malt , but ffs , i thought it was hilarious all the same

A lot of lads, when asked how their dog is bred, will answer truthfully, "It's Lurcher X Lurcher" no need to mention loads of different breeds that may or may not have gone into the dogs make up. Also, "Suzuki" has been used as a name for Saluki Hybrids for many years around the North East, perhaps the lad was just carrying on a tradition ?

Cheers.

c/p, it was a laugh all the same, just my warped sense of humour, was'nt supposed to be serious :whistling::whistling::whistling:, unlike other topics on this site , where it turns into a slagging match by a certain few ;););)

Cheers.

c/p, it was a laugh all the same, just my warped sense of humour, was'nt supposed to be serious :whistling::whistling::whistling:, unlike other topics on this site , where it turns into a slagging match by a certain few ;););)

Yeah Stu, as long as it was a good day !! There wouldn't be shows without judges !!! As you know, a thankless job !

Cheers.

suzuki is just a nickname used for salukis there called it alot around notts, even the matchdogs saluki/greyhound are called suzukis i have no idea how it started but i have used it myself when asking if a person is taking there suzuki cross lol think its just caught on and looks like its spreading

are you the lad denned spoke to at the show lol

suzuki is just a nickname used for salukis there called it alot around notts, even the matchdogs saluki/greyhound are called suzukis i have no idea how it started but i have used it myself when asking if a person is taking there suzuki cross lol think its just caught on and looks like its spreading

are you the lad denned spoke to at the show lol

certainly was , but if i took the piss , i'm sorry , if i offended you tough:D :D:D:D only kidding , whats up

Cheers.

Yeah Stu, as long as it was a good day !! There wouldn't be shows without judges !!! As you know, a thankless job !

Cheers.

was a great day, lots of really good dogs & bitches

just hope all the other shows have the same quality of dogs i judged .