Dog stolen

Guest Mass_G3nocide

Any News yet?

The problem is that the dogs are whisked away and kept out of sight for a while. Personally i would be looking for any containers on travelling sites. If you can gain access then theres where your dogs could be. :victory:

The problem now is that they have been once and they will more than likely come and try to take any dog you get in the future....This seems to be a common pattern.

I know of several instances where genuine dog lads have regretted having anything to do with travellers....

Good luck mate.......

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mass_G3nocide

There was a dog handed in, in Bedfordshire Exactlly the same description as mine just waiting for a reply. i dont hold out muchchope but its still a chance i aint giving up im constantly on the phone presurising people into getting the word about.

Guest Mass_G3nocide

If i do get another dog im going to stick with the same lines as my boy if i can find another and then im going to keep it with me at all times out of sight out of mind.

If i do get another dog im going to stick with the same lines as my boy if i can find another and then im going to keep it with me at all times out of sight out of mind.

hi [bANNED TEXT],was it buzz at bedfordshire,,, hope it was ,bit of light there,,, will try to put a better picture of him up later if can sort out how to do it ,,,, have troulbe getting that line ,his sire tropper is dead ,,mother was grace ,,hope all goes well for you ,keep in contact dan

Any News yet?

The problem is that the dogs are whisked away and kept out of sight for a while. Personally i would be looking for any containers on travelling sites. If you can gain access then theres where your dogs could be. :victory:

The problem now is that they have been once and they will more than likely come and try to take any dog you get in the future....This seems to be a common pattern.

I know of several instances where genuine dog lads have regretted having anything to do with travellers....

Good luck mate.......

TRAVELLERS BLAMED AGAIN..TRY GORGERS HOMES GOOD LUCK MATE ......J DARCY WHAT A FIRST CLASS WANKER YOU ARE..

Any News yet?

Good luck mate.......

TRAVELLERS BLAMED AGAIN..TRY GORGERS HOMES GOOD LUCK MATE ......J DARCY WHAT A FIRST CLASS WANKER YOU ARE..

Funny how some one always says"why blame travellers"Yet you never see or hear of travellers trying to help unless its for money or :gunsmilie: are involved.There was a topic on hear of some old bloke being hasseled by a known dog thieving traveller,yet not one traveller offered to help find were he was. :no:

Any News yet?

Good luck mate.......

OK, so if the dog is recovered from a travellers camp would you change your opinion.

I am not saying that ALL travellers are theives, but it seems a little funny that most recovered stolen dogs are somehow linked with travellers.

The bottom line is that certain members of their community are responsible for the vast majority of dog theft. I could name lots of instances.All where the same people responsible.

I'm sorry if you have taken umbrage at this, but thats JMO and it is based on circumstances that have involved stolen dogs.

Saluki dog stolen not 5 mins ago theres a good price on this dog i just want him back if you have this dog bring him back and you wont get hurt i have alot of well known traveller boys and good dog lads keeping there eyes out for him heres a pic! If you have any info let me know i will be discrete!

all the best with finding it but dont think your mates will be able to do much as its probley a gypsey whos took him in the first place as thats there kind of dog. and there the best known dog theifs. atb jamie

why is a saluki a travellers kind of dog iv heard that befor and allways wondered why :thumbs:

Edited by paulredtop

Saluki dog stolen not 5 mins ago theres a good price on this dog i just want him back if you have this dog bring him back and you wont get hurt i have alot of well known traveller boys and good dog lads keeping there eyes out for him heres a pic! If you have any info let me know i will be discrete!

all the best with finding it but dont think your mates will be able to do much as its probley a gypsey whos took him in the first place as thats there kind of dog. and there the best known dog theifs. atb jamie

why is a saluki a travellers kind of dog iv heard that befor and allways wondered why :thumbs:

not only travellers have saluki based running dogs,,, they do tend to have a lot of stamina in which is needed for the coursing game,,,,, going back to the thread could of been any joe blog that took the dog ,,,,,dogs get stolen for money ,,,why ?cause they cant buy there selfs the blood,or that type of running dog,,, the internet has made it a lot harder for the dog thiefs ,,, least we can post up about it and the word does get around,, putting them on the back foot for a start,,,, dan hope he turns up son ,,,,he was a special pup

Guest Mass_G3nocide

He will probably be run to death by now laying in the ditch the poor c**t.f**k this i aint having dogs no more.You cant have f**k all nice in this life cos some prick wants to come and take it off you.Bolloks to it And another thing i dont think theres much wrong with travellers im a Gorja and my Birds is a proper gypsy And i find her alot nicer to be round than some of the country girls i been out with.Theres good and bad in all types of people no matter what race and colour or religion.

Guest Mass_G3nocide

Over the last few days you wouldnt believe the hassle i have caused and how hard i have tried and still no joy!.I just going to keep at it until he's home or found dead.